IGNORED

Sympathy For The Gas?

Slave to the rhythm

a rovers fan on their match thread still thinks they have a chance?????? are they switching to rugby or something?????

Bless Him...16-0 or some 16 goal combination yep I can see that!!

As a wise man said earlier in the thread **** 'em

OH Yes.....Yes Yes Yes

Cheerio Irene

i bet the gas head who started the oh yes thread wont ever make the same mistake again next season. same goes for Swindon Facebook party for our relegation. now for the tripple with cardiff, would love to see Swansea beat them in the play offs

Unfortunately it's looking highly likely that QPR are going to be slammed with a big points deduction putting Crapdiff and Norwich up auto

Just copied and pasted this quote from a Gashead on there forum (don't worry I've scanned it for viruses)...LOVE IT :winner_third_h4h:

Quote : There are plenty of reasons why we wont be challenging next season. We have to dismantle the whole squad, becuase they are sh*t and useless, and because of this season I dont want to see the lazy, useless rabble pulling on the shirt again.

The only people I would keep are Conrad Logan, Danny Senda,Gavin Williams and Will Hoskins, Hoskins will be sold though, but this is Rovers, and we wont see any of the money pumped back in the side.

The ground is appalling and crowds will dwindle to around the 3k mark IMO and we will lose even more money.

We have a far greater chance of going out of the league altogether. I fear this club is dead.

Just copied and pasted this quote from a Gashead on there forum (don't worry I've scanned it for viruses)...LOVE IT :winner_third_h4h:

Quote : There are plenty of reasons why we wont be challenging next season. We have to dismantle the whole squad, becuase they are sh*t and useless, and because of this season I dont want to see the lazy, useless rabble pulling on the shirt again.

The only people I would keep are Conrad Logan, Danny Senda,Gavin Williams and Will Hoskins, Hoskins will be sold though, but this is Rovers, and we wont see any of the money pumped back in the side.

The ground is appalling and crowds will dwindle to around the 3k mark IMO and we will lose even more money.

We have a far greater chance of going out of the league altogether. I fear this club is dead.

mf_sleep.gif.....irene

Archived