IGNORED

Chin Up Guys Wtf!

screech

Just read a post on the gas forum from one of our own sucking up big time with a chin up guys comment.

This person is either a gas head pretending to be one of us, a City fan who has lost his marbles or a City fan who is typing that message with tears of laughter streaming down his face on the biggest wind up ever. Most bizarre thing I've seen.

Just read a post on the gas forum from one of our own sucking up big time with a chin up guys comment.

This person is either a gas head pretending to be one of us, a City fan who has lost his marbles or a City fan who is typing that message with tears of laughter streaming down his face on the biggest wind up ever. Most bizarre thing I've seen.

I got no sympathy for them and i really don't care, all i've heard for nearly 5 years is "Ricky Lambert this", "Basso that" etc etc, maybe if they concentrated on the future rather than the past they wouldn't be in this state, THE GAS ARE GOING DOWN!!!

Crawley on a Tuesday night LAAAAVVVVVEEEE ITTTTTT

I'll also be cheering for Fleetwood to win the conference play off's

Imagine the games they will have next season , Accrington , Fleetwood , Crawley

Oh the prestige !!!!

Exactly! They were luving it when we were bottom and were taking the piss bigtiime. 8 months on and who,s laughing now? :innocent06:

Indeed when they played swindle on sky they sang the sh*t are going down for the whole 90 minutes. Karma has well and truely bitten them on the ass.

Archived