IGNORED

Our Part In Their Downfall.......

GrahamC

Just to put the cherry on a lovely cake, consider how our 2 loan players have influenced League One's relegation sides this season:

When Stephen Henderson re-joined Yeovil for his second loan spell I think they were in the bottom two, since then they've won 10 and drawn 6 out of 24 games, pulling easily clear of relegation.

Henderson has today won 4 player of the season awards in Somerset and I don't think it is too much of an exaggeration to say that they may well have gone down without him.

John Akinde's tremendous spell with the blue few is well documented of course, mid table when he joined, they were just outside the bottom four by the time he left.....

However, contrast that with his spell at Dagenham, supported by better players and of course much nicer fans, two goals in seven starts, three penalties won plus three assists, he could still keep them up.

Oh yes!

and with Gavin Wlliams giving some false hope last week it couldn't have worked out better.

I hope we're keeping a close eye on Henerson.

Henderson needs to be put on a five year Contract, loan him out again next season, then James replacement, sorry Gerken rather him than you.

Archived