IGNORED

Just Watched Fl Show

hinsleburg

To be honest I was really disappointed with how 'good' Akinde was for us after hearing how you guys thought he had such potential.

I think in reality though it was a mixture of

being asked to play a role he wasn't familiar with - we were using his as the target man and hoofing everything in his direction - and not feeling great about being here since the chairman signed him over the managers head.

Good luck to him, just another victim of the Rovers (and PT).

To be honest I was really disappointed with how 'good' Akinde was for us after hearing how you guys thought he had such potential.

I think in reality though it was a mixture of

being asked to play a role he wasn't familiar with - we were using his as the target man and hoofing everything in his direction - and not feeling great about being here since the chairman signed him over the managers head.

Good luck to him, just another victim of the Rovers (and PT).

he's similar to Dele Adebola, shocking in the air but with the ball at his feet with the space to power himself into the box he's a very serious danger. It's a shame that clubs see a big striker like JA and immediately pump it long... Not exactly aiding the boys development that is it?

he's similar to Dele Adebola, shocking in the air but with the ball at his feet with the space to power himself into the box he's a very serious danger. It's a shame that clubs see a big striker like JA and immediately pump it long... Not exactly aiding the boys development that is it?

Quite agree.

I think that's a problem with football from grass roots level upwards in this country though where 11 year old kids are playing on full size pitches where of course the guys who can run quickly or punt the ball 80 yards will prevail.

Akinde was dogshit in the air though... ;)

Archived