IGNORED

Not Again

I think we can all agree that the chances of a Gas promotion are much higher now they are in league 2, and what if they go up via the play offs. Then we'll get the whole, 'we took 40,000 to Wembley' parade that they had last time. **** off you dirty Sags

whwere was the other 34000 when they needed them?

Bunch of """"" !

The club are in a mess, they aint going anywhere quick, maybe relgation beckons again next season!

They will also be viewed as big boys in the 4th div, so everyone will want to beat them.

I would not think there going anywhere near wembley unless they get to the p1ss pot final

The club are in a mess, they aint going anywhere quick, maybe relgation beckons again next season!

They will also be viewed as big boys in the 4th div, so everyone will want to beat them.

I would not think there going anywhere near wembley unless they get to the p1ss pot final

They are in a shit state, as soon as Lawrence left they went into a free fall a SAS vertan would of been proud off, and i think with finances as well they could well be a non league club in the next few years.

Big boys?

I give you Bradford, Plymouth, Swindon and poss. Luton and that's without thinking too hard !

'big boys'? Eh?

:dunno:

They will be considered big in the conference, season 2012/3, don't you mean??

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived