IGNORED

Qpr Points Deduction - Urgent Appeal

:preacher:

Can I please make an urgent appeal to everyone who loves the game of football.

This is why I am posting this here, and not on the Bristol Rovers forum.

We need urgent evidence to support the points deduction for Neil Warnock (I mean QPR, obviously), ahead of the deadline. There are two reasons for this appeal:-

2) I do not wish to delay Reading beating Cardiff in the play-off final.

1) We think this will tip Neil Warnock over the edge into total insanity.

Clearly, these are both noble and worthy causes, which all right-minded City fans would wish to support.

So, in summary, can anyone with any credible evidence that might get Warnock sectioned, please send it as a matter of some urgency to the football league in Londinium.

I thank you.

:protest:

:preacher:

Can I please make an urgent appeal to everyone who loves the game of football.

This is why I am posting this here, and not on the Bristol Rovers forum.

We need urgent evidence to support the points deduction for Neil Warnock (I mean QPR, obviously), ahead of the deadline. There are two reasons for this appeal:-

2) I do not wish to delay Reading beating Cardiff in the play-off final.

1) We think this will tip Neil Warnock over the edge into total insanity.

Clearly, these are both noble and worthy causes, which all right-minded City fans would wish to support.

So, in summary, can anyone with any credible evidence that might get Warnock sectioned, please send it as a matter of some urgency to the football league in Londinium.

I thank you.

There is rumours flying around that because of the Suns comments last week that the meeting will not go forward, because of the idiot jounalist who said he has a source who said they will be found guilty.

There is rumours flying around that because of the Suns comments last week that the meeting will not go forward, because of the idiot jounalist who said he has a source who said they will be found guilty.

Many thanks, Redcliffe 78, I WILL include some contact details for the footy league, so everone can grass-up that :shutup: -er Warnock.

Please contact:-

The Football League Operations Centre

Edward VII Quay

Preston

'Up North'

PR2 24F

Or by syber-space at:-

enquiries@football-league.co.uk

Or, for a fun half-hour or so, why not simply log-on to:-

www.football-league.co.uk

Let's "get" him.

Small point on a serious note- could the Sun and their story from an alleged FA source prejudice the case? Claim no fair hearing etc...

Surely not. The Sun comment on hundreds of court cases. They haven't all been called off.

Yeah, but this is a source from the FA- well according to the Sun anyway FWIW, prejudice right to fair trial etc.

I'm no lawyer, but where's the proof that an FA source said anything?

And to what extent is this a legal case? Isn't it just an FA hearing? The law doesn't come into it (yet).

Yeah, but this is a source from the FA- well according to the Sun anyway FWIW, prejudice right to fair trial etc.

.... are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Warnock deserves a 'fair trial'?

I've never heard such nonsense!!

:disapointed2se:

I'm no lawyer, but where's the proof that an FA source said anything?

And to what extent is this a legal case? Isn't it just an FA hearing? The law doesn't come into it (yet).

Burden of proof maty be different for each. Nonetheless it could count against the FA, QPR could take it to an FA appeal or even a legal one in the courts and then this could come into play.

A ex player a Barrister and a a member of the FA and someone else can't remeber will be on the panel that's decides the outcome So basically the Fa member has already desided he is quilty acourding to that idiot who wrote the story. So if QPR are detucted 15 points they will appeal and the FA will be a laughing stock.

Depending on how up the line:

1) Have to assume the FA have an appeals mechanism.

2) Court of Arbitration for Sport

3) Law Courts

There may be some other tiers but I'd have thought they'd be the main potential routes of appeal.

What a mess it could turn out to be.

Who'd of thought that Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore could court such controversy.

They have ten days to appeal any decision from this Friday when the descision is made, the football league have a plan to come into action if they end up with the points decision.

Can I just say that it is only fair for the points deduction be be at a level that means Cardiff still don't go up automatically?

Everyone happy with this?

I don't want QPR harmed - just for Warnock to go balistic and have some sort of seizure.

....... on camera.

:whistle2:

Will be?? Already are, surely.

As for Warnock, full credit to him for all that he has achieved at QPR this season, at this stage of the season, the table does not lie.

Exactly.

Still doesn't stop some of our fans insisting that we were lucky in 2007/2008

Can I just say that it is only fair for the points deduction be be at a level that means Cardiff still don't go up automatically?

Everyone happy with this?

I don't want QPR harmed - just for Warnock to go balistic and have some sort of seizure.

....... on camera.

:whistle2:

They will take points of them, but i think they have not got the bottle to take 15, a massive fine which there chairman gets in interest in many of his account every day will be the case and they get promted still, Champions League final at Wembley they can't delay our leagues final at Wembley. Div 3 & 4 is at Old Trafford because of this.

They will take points of them, but i think they have not got the bottle to take 15, a massive fine which there chairman gets in interest in many of his account every day will be the case and they get promted still, Champions League final at Wembley they can't delay our leagues final at Wembley. Div 3 & 4 is at Old Trafford because of this.

I'm too lazy to look at the facts, but isn't this remarkably similar to the Tevez saga?

If so, where's the case for a points deduction? They didn't do it last time.

I'm too lazy to look at the facts, but isn't this remarkably similar to the Tevez saga?

That will be QPR's barristers agrument i think Cotswold though this time to all clubs the FA will fine then and detuct points to a level that will worry clubs and say this is the last time a club gets away with it, or will they go the other way and make an example of them time will tell.

Apparently not. There was no rule in place regards 3rd party ownership when the West Ham situation arrose, and they were done for failing to inform the FA of the Tevez situation. Since then the rules governing 3rd party ownership has been introduced.

Where's the case?

I think it is based upon the fact that West Ham are an old-skool, Trevor Brooking, died-in-the-wool FA team and therefore cannot be deducted points. Whereas QPR are just a bunch of foreign wideboys and therefore should be put back in their box.

For both this case and the Tevez case I'm reminded of the time my Sunday football team played an ineligible player (ironically we didn't know in this case whistle.gif). We had 2 points (old money for a win kids) deducted for every time he had played. Different rules for West Ham of course....

Where's the case?

I think it is based upon the fact that West Ham are an old-skool, Trevor Brooking, died-in-the-wool FA team and therefore cannot be deducted points. Whereas QPR are just a bunch of foreign wideboys and therefore should be put back in their box.

For both this case and the Tevez case I'm reminded of the time my Sunday football team played an ineligible player (ironically we didn't know in this case whistle.gif). We had 2 points (old money for a win kids) deducted for every time he had played. Different rules for West Ham of course....

Brooking doing all he can to keep the hammers up, with the olympics here next year and a Championship club having the stadium after it embrasement if they don't do a Newcastle.

Archived