IGNORED

Cardiff Forum

Jones should be sacked, they have the best squad going, better than QPR's, have bankrolled his signings numerous times and he and they have bottled it each season without fail. Should they not win the play-offs this season, if he stays in his job it's a miracle.

Especially as QPR's points deduction will probably mean Cardiff are promoted!

Cardiff face a tough away trip to Burnley, Swansea are playing Sheffield Utd at home. I fancy Swansea to end higher than Cardiff with these fixtures, anything but a Cardiff win will sea Swansea take 3rd if Swansea beat Utd.

Numerous cries for Dave Jones' head, how is it that a manager that gets you to the verge of the prem...twice is treated that way, disgusting fans

Because he's clearly a rubbish manager!

I could have got Cardiff promoted by now with Boothroyd, Chopra, Bellamy, Emmanuel-Thomas, Burke, Whittingham, etc

Because he's clearly a rubbish manager!

I could have got Cardiff promoted by now with Boothroyd, Chopra, Bellamy, Emmanuel-Thomas, Burke, Whittingham, etc

I didn't see the game yesterday but it sounds like they turned in a similar performance to the one at the Gate, for a side of that quality to choke in the big games is totally unacceptable. It must be even more infuriating for them to see Norwich beat them to 2nd on a comparative shoestring budget. They have in successive seasons managed to throw away commanding table positions towards the end of the season, the players have changed so the only people not learning from their mistakes must be the management.

Archived