IGNORED

Cardiff Player

Quite clearly, he changes direction to chase the ball. A natural and quick decision (wish he made more of them)

I can also confirm that he did appologise (or they shared words anyway) and she clearly was laughing with him about 5 seconds after the incident.

I agree it looks bad, I agree you lot have little else to discuss, but don't let your bitterness cloud your judgement!

Quite clearly, he changes direction to chase the ball. A natural and quick decision (wish he made more of them)

I can also confirm that he did appologise (or they shared words anyway) and she clearly was laughing with him about 5 seconds after the incident.

I agree it looks bad, I agree you lot have little else to discuss, but don't let your bitterness cloud your judgement!

heres a classic example of a pot calling a kettle black?

heres a classic example of a pot calling a kettle black?

Not really boyo.

Not saying Cardiff fans weren't bitter about Bristol City's success a couple of years ago, but I think the balance has shifted noticeably in the past couple of years.

I appreciate Bristol City fans don't like Cardiff City, but as stated, you shouldn't let it cloud your judgement.

How anyone could say that wasn't blatant is beyond me, he runs straight at her!

Surely you see the ball head off in the direction of the pitch? McNaughton decided to do something right for the first time in the game and chase the ball, which meant a sudden change of direction, and unfortunately for Sian Massey she was in the way.

Trust me, they were joking seconds after the incident and there is no story here. It's a good one for youtube though and what happened next on a question of sport in a couple of years.

He quite clearly wanted to chase the ball but she was in the way so he gored her to make a point. Rush of blood to the head and I'm sure he apologised but it just shows the mentality of some football players.

Edit: He was never going to get there and was obviously frustrated

It looked from the tv that Bellamy was giving her a bit of a hard time all game? Seemed to mouth "stupid cow" at one stage! A few of us were watching it and all commented on it!

Anyone manage to lip read what Bellamy said to the camera before giving it a slap and walking down the tunnel at the end?

Him and Cardiff are made for each other.

We are not bitter at the moment far from it ,the team we really hate have been relegated as you may have noticed , feeling good about the season right now .Would put the icing on the cake though if you lot failed to go up AGAIN ,especially if Swansea do. :laugh:

Looks like he was maybe trying to avoid the camera man with large camera unit in hand. Swings left thinking he can make it but fails miserably.

Most noticeable though is his concern after he's hit her. What a complete ****.

Clearly has 'issues' with self esteem and women I would say.

Not really boyo.

Not saying Cardiff fans weren't bitter about Bristol City's success a couple of years ago, but I think the balance has shifted noticeably in the past couple of years.

I appreciate Bristol City fans don't like Cardiff City, but as stated, you shouldn't let it cloud your judgement.

If you read up nearer the top, im one of the ones who says I think its an accident

Surely you see the ball head off in the direction of the pitch? McNaughton decided to do something right for the first time in the game and chase the ball, which meant a sudden change of direction, and unfortunately for Sian Massey she was in the way.

Trust me, they were joking seconds after the incident and there is no story here. It's a good one for youtube though and what happened next on a question of sport in a couple of years.

"McNaughton decided to do something right for the first time in the game"

Atleast we agree on somthing! ive seen under 10's play better than you lot last night. <laugh>

It looked from the tv that Bellamy was giving her a bit of a hard time all game? Seemed to mouth "stupid cow" at one stage! A few of us were watching it and all commented on it!

Anyone manage to lip read what Bellamy said to the camera before giving it a slap and walking down the tunnel at the end?

Him and Cardiff are made for each other.

"jog on big boy" thoes were his words. pathetic really!!

Archived