IGNORED

Cisse / Stewart

Mendip City

Not sure.

Stewart has 2 more years on his deal but I'm not sure KM is convinced and if we were able to move him on I think he would.

Cisse is on a 2 year deal and his versatility probably means he will occupy the same sort of role as this season, squad player with plenty of time on the bench, I'd guess.

For me Cisse would be my first name in midfield of those we already have and Stewart will always be useful against those sides who play the longer ball game.

Cisse has to be a must keep. the way he plays would be so effective with a creative CM. stewart should also stay i think as he has improved as the season has gone on and seems to have got fitter and lost a few pounds, deserves another shot next year i feel.

If he can shift Stewart I think he will. He has said that he is looking for a new CB, and we also have Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine, Wilson and Ribiero. Nyatanga has been very impressive recently, and it's time that we started using Wilson and Ribs.

Cisse - Not sure. He has been very inconsistent in midfield, and it may depend on who else goes, and who we can sign.

If he can shift Stewart I think he will. He has said that he is looking for a new CB, and we also have Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine, Wilson and Ribiero. Nyatanga has been very impressive recently, and it's time that we started using Wilson and Ribs.

Cisse - Not sure. He has been very inconsistent in midfield, and it may depend on who else goes, and who we can sign.

He'll have to be fit more than 8 times a season first.......

Archived