IGNORED

Just Uploaded This To Youtube

whale

Really enjoyed it mate, so funny. Thinking of doing a version myself. Any ideas on where to start program wise, etc ... ?

Just use Windows Movie Maker or if you've got a mac then iMovie is fine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/25/technology/personaltech/25basics.html I used this as a guide of how to do it. They explain it really well! Took me about a day to do overall.

If you want I could send you my one which will have all of the subtitles ready for you to put in since that was the bit that took me the longest to do.

Thanks for all the good words about it! I noticed it on the gas forum and it's seemed to go down well there.

Just use Windows Movie Maker or if you've got a mac then iMovie is fine.

http://www.nytimes.c...h/25basics.html I used this as a guide of how to do it. They explain it really well! Took me about a day to do overall.

If you want I could send you my one which will have all of the subtitles ready for you to put in since that was the bit that took me the longest to do.

Thanks for all the good words about it! I noticed it on the gas forum and it's seemed to go down well there.

Cool. Thanks mate. Might give it a go tomorrow. Glad the sags are also enjoying, I actually really liked there play-off one about us , despite it obviously being made by *****!

Whale, according to one of their arrogant shower, you are a gas head!

'It was obviously a gas head that made this video and shows how great we are that we can laugh at ourselves in the face of adversity!'

JEEZ!!

Whale, according to one of their arrogant shower, you are a gas head!

'It was obviously a gas head that made this video and shows how great we are that we can laugh at ourselves in the face of adversity!'

JEEZ!!

Not a chance of that CU, I can guarantee he would be slapped around his person on a regular basis by his family if that were the case. :D

SC in the EE. :clapping:

Saw a request on another thread and tried to knock out up rather quickly.

Sorry if it's no good!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Nick Higgs is a former businessman, now chairman of Bristol Rovers Football Club, and a former Chief Executive of Cowlin Construction, a company now owned by Balfour Beatty.

Higgs stepped down as Chief Executive of Cowlin following its sale to Balfour Beatty in August 2007, at which point he was vice-chairman of Bristol Rovers.[1] He became chairman of the football club twelve months later, in August 2008.

Some say Higgs bears a remarkably striking resemblance to Adolf Hitler -as bourne out by this unique spy-cam footage secretly filmed in the Mem bunker on relegation day!

(can someone possibly add Whales's brilliant youtube effort to Higgs's Wiki page? :) )

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Higgs#cite_note-1]

Archived