IGNORED

Nick Higgs

The Bard

Just read an interview with him. He has a terrible grasp of English.

For example

"I have got a lot of time for Stuart. "Whatever happens next season, he will be a part of things for the on-going future. That might be in a managerial role, but until a decision is made I won't be speculating."

if he isn't speculating now about a decision to be made in the future, what is he doing?

He can't speculate about a decision after he's made it.

Surely the future is always ongoing?

Seems to be a man out of his depth.

Just read an interview with him. He has a terrible grasp of English.

For example

"I have got a lot of time for Stuart. "Whatever happens next season, he will be a part of things for the on-going future. That might be in a managerial role, but until a decision is made I won't be speculating."

if he isn't speculating now about a decision to be made in the future, what is he doing?

He can't speculate about a decision after he's made it.

Surely the future is always ongoing?

Seems to be a man out of his depth.

ffs

When someone has made a lot of money suddenly I'm sure they start to think everything they touch turns to gold and that is what has happened to Higgs. He's clearly not cut out for the role of Chairman because he lacks charisma and is prone to making statements and predictions which disintegrate under scrutiny. There are a few loyal Gasheads who have faith in him because of the money he pumps in but how long can that last ? Sooner or later he is going to get found out and that may happen quite soon. In that interview today he said "we are solvent" which either indicates lack of understanding of the term solvency or an understanding that because he is financing everything Higgs and BRFC are now one and the same thing. You have to feel for a fellow human being carrying such a burden. .

I think he is bank rolling them like SL does for us. Unfortunately for them his bank balance is not in the same league as SL, whos is?

Cant see him keeping it up though. Not for the 3 or 4 years it would take for them to get promoted at best.

I think his game was to get in on the cheap whilst this ground was looking likely (well bristol rovers likely) and then have a sellable asset at the end of it.

How naive.

Archived