IGNORED

Anyone Else Not Heard A Peep From Rovers This Week

MC Risk

Unfortunately i know a few of the retards, due to work and players i used to play footy with.........despite several txts to them all this week i have not heard anything back......The imbociles must be totally ashamed to not even be able to defend themselves, especially after all the "banter" they gave us earlier in the season.......

Its been pretty boring to be honest, was hoping for a little bit back

Unfortunately i know a few of the retards, due to work and players i used to play footy with.........despite several txts to them all this week i have not heard anything back......The imbociles must be totally ashamed to not even be able to defend themselves, especially after all the "banter" they gave us earlier in the season.......

Its been pretty boring to be honest, was hoping for a little bit back

Used to work with one mouthy git when we were bottom in October / November he was full of it saying were down, Trashton Gate etc, he still doe's a little bit of work for us and e-mails now and again sent him a picture of the Electric up etc, Gas down he got all nasty with his response calling us Bristol S**ty and Bristol City 82, saying we all think City are sleeping giants and we haven't met are expectations of Premier League Football,

And wait for it he say's there is still one game to play yet, i had to be picked up off the floor i was laughing so much :rofl2br:

My reponse was 1982 that was 29 years ago, and you are going to win 16-0 at Colchester, also enjoy your giant games against Macclesfield & Aldershot next season

Again he got all nasty saying who rattled my cage and i should watch my comments, pot and kettle springs to mind and remember he who laughs last laughs the longest, i await his NEXT response,

Oh and he hardly evers goes to watch them either :gasmask: Tosser

The 82 jibe is laughable and now the 2 divisions apart and the "we've never been in the bottom tier" has been smashed it's all they have to hold on to. Besides, they ought to be a bit careful with that. Wernt they celebrating our looming relegation back in october? How did that turn out eh Gas?

The thing is, we have achieved much more since 82 than they have in their entire history!

I was in pub earlier, walked in with my City away shirt on and there were a few Gasheads that I knew in there. One asked me what shirt it was I said City other one goes ' I saw it as soon as he walked in but we are really not in the position to say anything at the moment' Silence is golden as they say.

Was in the Algarve this weekend and heard of their relegation.

Sat in a Marina enjoying a 3rd pint with a couple of mates when low and behold a "Sag" was about to walk past wearing the quarters. As he got to us i shouted out "Mate, how did the Rovers get on"?

The depressed state of the fella,s face was unreal as he replied, "Were down mate, The Gas are down"!!!!!

Then the echos of laughter cried out and he went on his way, just casually looking back in disgust

Best moment of our 4 days away!!!!! :laughcont:

I live in Swindon and one of my neighbours is a gashead. I saw him for the first time yesterday since it was officially announced. I pointed at him threw my head back and let out an over exaggerated laugh. Rudely he stuck his finger up at me and told me to f#ck off. It was worth the verbal insult just for him to see my smugness!

I live in Swindon and one of my neighbours is a gashead. I saw him for the first time yesterday since it was officially announced. I pointed at him threw my head back and let out an over exaggerated laugh. Rudely he stuck his finger up at me and told me to f#ck off. It was worth the verbal insult just for him to see my smugness!

It looks like Ive been banned from the BRFC forum for merely pointing out that perhaps their 'oh yes' thread has come back to bite them on ass. Poor little lambs :pacifier:

They can dish it out.... :gasmask::crying:

It looks like Ive been banned from the BRFC forum for merely pointing out that perhaps their 'oh yes' thread has come back to bite them on ass. Poor little lambs :pacifier:

They can dish it out.... :gasmask::crying:

I feel my ban last week was unfair. I simply pointed out somebody's grammar errors, oh and may have called him an 'uneducated ****' as well. :me?:

Had the same in benidorm on the Saturday! I'd had some banter on the Thursday with a sag (had my away top on aswell) who me and my mate abused so much he stormed off to his hotel to the delight of his city supporting mate. Then on the Saturday, saw some skinny long haired dude with the quarters who we laughed at as he walked down the strip to which he got his ass out and told us to f@ck off. Brilliant. I'm loving this I got dog abuse from them in October. Revenge is sweet.

Was in the Algarve this weekend and heard of their relegation.

Sat in a Marina enjoying a 3rd pint with a couple of mates when low and behold a "Sag" was about to walk past wearing the quarters. As he got to us i shouted out "Mate, how did the Rovers get on"?

The depressed state of the fella,s face was unreal as he replied, "Were down mate, The Gas are down"!!!!!

Then the echos of laughter cried out and he went on his way, just casually looking back in disgust

Best moment of our 4 days away!!!!! :laughcont:

Had the same in benidorm on the Saturday! I'd had some banter on the Thursday with a sag (had my away top on aswell) who me and my mate abused so much he stormed off to his hotel to the delight of his city supporting mate. Then on the Saturday, saw some skinny long haired dude with the quarters who we laughed at as he walked down the strip to which he got his ass out and told us to f@ck off. Brilliant. I'm loving this I got dog abuse from them in October. Revenge is sweet.

Exactly. Sag up our boozer gave it large with a £50 bet that we were going down after only 1 win in 8.

Snapped it up!!! Took the £50 off him 4 weeks ago and now they are down he,s in hiding!!!!! :pacifier:

Archived