IGNORED

New Away Shirt

oldfield

Apparently we're getting a new away shirt and the same home shirt, with a new sponsor.

You mean were changing from DAS? didnt we take out a long term contract with them, somthing like 4-5 years? i dont think we'll be changing out shirt sponsor anytime soon.

T'm probably over analysing it but whilst flicking through the programme yesterday i saw that the away shirt is to be unveiled soon. On the same page there is a background squad photo with the sponsor seemingly removed.

I noticed that on some of the banners dotted around the ground saying about it yesterday. Thought it was strange 'DAS' was photoshopped out of all the shirts on it.

T'm probably over analysing it but whilst flicking through the programme yesterday i saw that the away shirt is to be unveiled soon. On the same page there is a background squad photo with the sponsor seemingly removed.

I noticed that on some of the banners dotted around the ground saying about it yesterday. Thought it was strange 'DAS' was photoshopped out of all the shirts on it.

Archived