IGNORED

Special Mention

BITW

Both played every game this season. Marv starting them all, Albert starting all but one. Jamo would have also played every (league) game if it weren't for Deano getting a run out last week.

Impressive seeing as many of us would have described Marv as injury prone last season, and with Albert expected to be little more than a squad player!

Well done lads!

Both played every game this season. Marv starting them all, Albert starting all but one. Jamo would have also played every (league) game if it weren't for Deano getting a run out last week.

Impressive seeing as many of us would have described Marv as injury prone last season, and with Albert expected to be little more than a squad player!

Well done lads!

Seconded. I like Marv as captain, think he should keep the armband next year, hopefully he'll be here for his 5th season with us.

Seconded. I like Marv as captain, think he should keep the armband next year, hopefully he'll be here for his 5th season with us.

I agree, Marv to stay as skipper next season, he's head and shoulders above any other candidate presently at the Gate.

Albert's just been a fantastic find for the club, to such an extent that I reckon we'd probably have doubled our score today if he hadn't been forced off so early.

Archived