IGNORED

Our Season Is Over

Hicksy-BCFC

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Easily Reading.

If you think that the media Hollowhead love-in has been sickening this season, wait to see what happens if Swampsea or Crapdiff get there. Plus English Premier League for English clubs.

Forest - HORRRRRIIIIBBBBLLLEEE manager, living off of past reputations. Also it would be nice to have two more chances to finally end our winless hoodoo against them.

What defines a good footballing side anyway, what does that actually mean? Not that dull dreary shit they play in the SPL, sorry La Liga?

Just because they had Martinez who played a few players with sir names ending in vowels they are all of a sudden a good footballing side? OK they are in the PO and Gratz to them, but I hate all these love ins with Spanish and their lazy nature becuase its too hot or somthing.

not a dig at the OP btw, just dont like that term.

dont wanna see any welsh teams in the prem,bad enough they are in any of our "english" divisions.

bloody hate forest as alot of my family are forest + i dont like billy davies :D

so reading for me easily.

best team i have seen in championship this season is swansea,they play football the right way...but heh their welsh.

Cardiff and Swansea are both welsh so shouldnt be in our league, let alone the top one. So no to them.

Forest are amusing because they always think they will go up, so no to them too.

Reading play "nice football" too, rather local etc, so i would like to see them in the prem next season

Archived