IGNORED

Man Utd And Chelsea

Henry

Everything thats wrong with Bristol City fans in a nutshell! WHO CARES? this is a BRISTOL CITY fan forum not a Manchester United or a Chelsea one. if you want to talk about either club then i sujest you go to 1 of thoes forums and leave BRISTOL CITY fans to talk about BRISTOL CITY... just a thaught.

Everything thats wrong with Bristol City fans in a nutshell! WHO CARES? this is a BRISTOL CITY fan forum not a Manchester United or a Chelsea one. if you want to talk about either club then i sujest you go to 1 of thoes forums and leave BRISTOL CITY fans to talk about BRISTOL CITY... just a thaught.

I'm assuming that you don't drink in the DEH then? Because whenever one of these teams matches is on and one scores, the roar is something the Williams would be proud of :disapointed2se:

Normally I would agree with your sentiments, but this is a very big match and a title decider. So perhaps a little lattitude would be in order??

I'm assuming that you don't drink in the DEH then? Because whenever one of these teams matches is on and one scores, the roar is something the Williams would be proud of :disapointed2se:

Generally I would agree with your sentiments, but this is a very big match and a title decider. So perhaps a little lattitude would be in order??

No i dont, i just dont get the whole Manchester united, Chelsea etc love in, its not me! i dont mind people "supporting" these clubs and watching the games but to bring it up as its own thread on our forum, Bristol City i think its abit wrong! im sure both clubs have about 10 forums you could get info from, so why ours? anyway i think ive made my point. :innocent06:

No i dont, i just dont get the whole Manchester united, Chelsea etc love in, its not me! i dont mind people "supporting" these clubs and watching the games but to bring it up as its own thread on our forum, Bristol City i think its abit wrong! im sure both clubs have about 10 forums you could get info from, so why ours? anyway i think ive made my point. :innocent06:

Its not a Man UTD or Chelsea love in, its a football love in. Bristol City are my only team but I still watch others

There is no love-in. Just people like to watch the big games.

Archived