IGNORED

Bradders In The Prem...

ajs202

So when Orr left searching for a more promising route to the prem few would have said he was good enough, after his season with QPR is he now good enough? Will he manage to keep his place or will he be sold to a championship team? Would we take him back?

I'd guess he will get a few games without being a first team regular. He's a good defender but the pace and accuracy demands may be too high.

Still, to be promoted he's been fantastically successful and I'm sure he'll do well out of it.

I'd guess he will get a few games without being a first team regular. He's a good defender but the pace and accuracy demands may be too high.

Still, to be promoted he's been fantastically successful and I'm sure he'll do well out of it.

No chance of a game, i would be very surprised if Warnock is still there, now they are there i think they will now open the cheque book. There billionaire board.

TOTALLY biased I know, but, I really hope that the team that has gone up have first crack at the Premier League?

Might not get as many games next season as he did this but just look how many of Blackpools players who most of us would have thought were no better than "average" Championship have at least held their own this season?

Good luck Bradders

TOTALLY biased I know, but, I really hope that the team that has gone up have first crack at the Premier League?

Might not get as many games next season as he did this but just look how many of Blackpools players who most of us would have thought were no better than "average" Championship have at least held their own this season?

Good luck Bradders

Keep the players who you think will make it at that level, the others bye bye, thank you for your service, in business in football it's the only way to progress and as long as the people who helped you get there has a nice bonus who is complaining.

Good luck Bradders

Well said, my thoughts exactly.

If Warnock stays I'd imagine this will be the situation. If the owners are morons and recruit a foreign manager he'll have no chance.

If Warnock stays I'd imagine this will be the situation. If the owners are morons and recruit a foreign manager he'll have no chance.

Out of order though that would be, recruiting say Marcello Lippi as rumoured over Warnock would surely be an upgrade, no? Only one of two managers to win CL and World Cup! Agree though, first crack at PL should go to players and manager who got them there! Hope he does well.

Archived