IGNORED

Shortlist For Rewards Revealed

Ryan_BCFC

Player of the Year nominees (by text vote)

Albert Adomah

Steven Caulker

Marvin Elliott

David James

Young Player of the Year (by text vote)

Albert Adomah

Steven Caulker

Brett Pitman

Christian Ribeiro

Champagne Moment (decided on the night)

Jon Stead (v QPR, Oct 22nd)

David James (v Preston, Nov 6th)

David Clarkson (v Leicester, Nov 20th)

Jamal Campbell-Ryce (v Cardiff, Jan 1st)

Steven Caulker (v QPR, Jan 5th)

Albert Adomah (v Portsmouth, Mar 8th)

For me I would like player of the year Albert who's been absolutely fantastic this season, young player personally I would like pitman, top goal scorer this year and an award would give his confidence a boost for next season and champagne moment for me would be caulker and his header at qpr!

Player of the Year nominees (by text vote)

Albert Adomah

Steven Caulker

Marvin Elliott

David James

Young Player of the Year (by text vote)

Albert Adomah

Steven Caulker

Brett Pitman

Christian Ribeiro

Champagne Moment (decided on the night)

Jon Stead (v QPR, Oct 22nd)

David James (v Preston, Nov 6th)

David Clarkson (v Leicester, Nov 20th)

Jamal Campbell-Ryce (v Cardiff, Jan 1st)

Steven Caulker (v QPR, Jan 5th)

Albert Adomah (v Portsmouth, Mar 8th)

I don't think the same player should be in both young and player of the year. If so, we should have a senior player of the year.

As it stands it means the older you get the less chance of being recognized for your work; that does not happen in other walks of life but then again football is all upside down with 18 year olds earning more in a week than most in a year or more.

Just another example that football has got it wrong.

Anyway, young player - Adomah

senior player.. there are only 2 candidates in my book so the award goes to Elliott.

I'm surprised that Pitman's goal on Saturday isn't included in the "Champange Moment" list.

I thought it was sheer class.

If Messi or Rooney had similarly knicked the ball past the keeper then turned and from a tight angle chipped into the goal, all in pretty much one movement, I reckon it would be being reported as an amazing goal!

I think Adomah is going to walk "Player Of The Year". He has had my vote as he has been fantastic all season.

My vote for YPOY went to Steve Caulker because I think we have him to thank (not exclusively, but largely) for filling the gaping holes in our defence which turned our season around and saved us from relegation.

Champage moment ? There are some good contenders on that list but if there had been a vote, mine would have gone to Clarkson's lobbed goal at AG v Leicester.

Archived