IGNORED

Bradders

CiderHider

I know its been discussed, but where do you think Bradders will end up? Could do a job here as Hunt will be off, not Skuses best position, Carey dont like playing right back, the younguns are good, but asking too much of them?

I would prefer Spence, but Spence can play at centre half along side Caulker/Fonts? and new left back. With our strike force, tireless midfield and this kinda quality defence, James in goal, a pre season, Milly with his new additions, and a much much more settled team under the watchful eye of CS with the whole Stadium fiasco settled, THIS could be our year, and at 40-1 the smart money could be on us.

I feel a great season ahead anyways.

DF link http://www.dailymail...R.html#comments

I know its been discussed, but where do you think Bradders will end up? Could do a job here as Hunt will be off, not Skuses best position, Carey dont like playing right back, the younguns are good, but asking too much of them?

I would prefer Spence, but Spence can play at centre half along side Caulker/Fonts? and new left back. With our strike force, tireless midfield and this kinda quality defence, James in goal, a pre season, Milly with his new additions, and a much much more settled team under the watchful eye of CS with the whole Stadium fiasco settled, THIS could be our year, and at 40-1 the smart money could be on us.

I feel a great season ahead anyways.

DF link http://www.dailymail...R.html#comments

We only just got rid of him!

hmmmm Buzsaky!

Aye. QPR are a team of very good players, but barely any of them are stand out Prem players,Could be a a place to sniff our a bargin. Warnock will be given money and QPR being in London will attract a better calibre of player than a northern teams that Isn't ManU or Liverpool.

Archived