IGNORED

Harry Hints.....

tpitman

If that were to be the case I fear he would be snapped up by a bigger club than ourselves. Our best chance of obtaining Caulker for next season is if he stays at Spurs and we get him on loan for the season.

By Bigger I assume you mean Prem ....in which case I would think he would most likely warm benches again

If you mean CCC clubs then dont under estimate the boxes we already tick

He knows he will play every game

Will be well in the U21 Spotlight thanks to Wiggers

Will already have been player of season at the club (I expect)

Knows his fellow players & mgt well

Will also (despite his tender age) most likely be senior defender alongside Wilson (I hope so anyway)

Already an idol with the fans because they can see how good he really is

IMO It will only be wages that would put another CCC in front of us .......so if he is available and we can afford the fee & wages I reckon he would be ours

But thats a big IF......:worship2:

Apparently spurs have had 36 different players out on loan this season. I'm not surprised he wants to get rid of some but I would image 18 year old England u21 internationals would not be at the top of the list. A loan would still be more realistic

58 seconds in folks.

I imagine there are loads of Spurs players out on loan, and they probably dont have the potential that Steven Caulker & Kyle Walker have.

But if you dont ask, you dont get.

We have asked, but whether we get or not is a whole different ball park.

It is highly unlikely, due to all the statements made by HR in the past. HOWEVER, it went so well for Caulker here, that i've got a sneaky feeling that we might just be in with a chance.... :fingerscrossed:

Archived