IGNORED

Anyone Who's Watched Millen's Season Review

Jordan Tansley

Anyone with City Player should look at Keith Millen's season review, Not only is it a decent watch and insightful as ever into a very interesting (Not really for the right reasons) season.

But my main point is, and not defending the lad one bit here, Nicky Hunt.

If you go to 16:20 on the video you see the celebrations from the bench, and the most voiciferous and animated of our lads celebrating is one Nicky Hunt. He may not be very good, but I think this might go a fair way to dispelling the myth that he does not care.

As I say, not defending him, but thought this little snippet might be of interest! The Hunt situation is a very interesting one I'm sure you'll all agree, and one that is cause for many a conspiracy theory.

Thoughts?

Anyone with City Player should look at Keith Millen's season review, Not only is it a decent watch and insightful as ever into a very interesting (Not really for the right reasons) season.

But my main point is, and not defending the lad one bit here, Nicky Hunt.

If you go to 16:20 on the video you see the celebrations from the bench, and the most voiciferous and animated of our lads celebrating is one Nicky Hunt. He may not be very good, but I think this might go a fair way to dispelling the myth that he does not care.

As I say, not defending him, but thought this little snippet might be of interest! The Hunt situation is a very interesting one I'm sure you'll all agree, and one that is cause for many a conspiracy theory.

Thoughts?

There HAS to be more to this Nick Hunt debacle then meets the eye. Rumours of "mental break downs" or poor attitudes, are just that...rumours. What ever it is, no one knows the real facts.

What I do know is he had a good performance against Blackpool and got injured, then had to play games partially fit. He had a couple of horrendous games including the Leeds games, and has completely dropped off the radar.

Now if he hasnt featured because he isnt deemed good enough, then personally, I think thats a poor shout. The amount of players we have here who have been given chance, after chance, after chance over the last couple of seasons....and still feature, is quite laughable.

Either way, it appears his future lies else where so good luck to the bloke with wherever he ends up

Also on the subject of the "city player" service, what a good week it's been. A different feature each day. As Jordan said the Millen interviews have been very candid. Today's is about summer targets and although I'm sure there's no names mentioned hopefully it'll give us a few clues.

The feature on SL's last day was really good. More features like this during the season would make it even better. Well worth the £35 a year. Well done the media team

well I'm glad he's not making excauses its been a poor season with some of the worst football I've witnessed in a very long time,

He's holding his hands up and not shying away from it that earns a lot of respect from me

He does deserve another crack but if we have another poor start there will be more vocal against him and the players lets hope that doesn't happen,

Archived