IGNORED

New Song

BS3_RED

I was in the motorway services the other day and heard some Stoke fans singing this tune and it sound really good. So I have put some lyrics to the tune. I think it would sound really good next season but not sure about my lyrics.

Bristol City

Your the only one for me

I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.

Since I was a baby, you always been there for me.

I know its true, i will always love you

And I just can't seem to get enough off..........

Do do, do do do do do

Feel free to change bits but this could be a good song

I think it was either Liverpool or Celtic who started it, it would probably work perfectly for Nicky Maynard if he's still here next season praying%20smiley.gif

The doo b doo all day long for me im afraid. Creates a long noisy 'oooooooooooohhhhh' blast from the fans that if sung for a long period of consecutive minutes will echo around any ground. Mite even b able to bounce to it!! Im only 30 but to me it seems this song has disappeared from city matches, back in the late 90's it was the song all the time, especially for away matches. Certainly our own song and no one has anything similar i know of. A few 'old timers' keep trying to get it going in dolman block a but evryone looks at em like theyre all a bit strange!

I was in the motorway services the other day and heard some Stoke fans singing this tune and it sound really good. So I have put some lyrics to the tune. I think it would sound really good next season but not sure about my lyrics.

Bristol City

Your the only one for me

Since I was a baby, you always been there for me.

I know its true, i will always love you

And I just can't seem to get enough off..........

Do do, do do do do do

Feel free to change bits but this could be a good song

Best left with the terrorist sympathisers in Scotland.

had a version of the depeche mode in my sig for nicky maynard since barnsley away - wba fans sang it about odemwingie (that's how i caught eind of it)

would be good to kickoff with an atmosphere packed few away days this season to get some new songs out, not just for the players - aparently wolves been singing we always believe recently alot - now that we've given that bandwagon a jumpstart over 3 years i wouldn't mind jumping off it and getting a bit of originality

If kraftwerk's the model wasn't so techy it could have been half decent (this was number 1 first after we were saved in 1982)

that works :clapping:the do be do be do song someone was on about we nicked from middlesbrough late eighties, but all songs been lifted from somewhere so lets do this for uncle alb.

I'm really interested in this comment (especially if anybody else can shed more light on it's City origins) as I thought only us sang the doobie doobie song. It's such a strange and surreal chant, that I've never heard anybody else sing it.

I personally think that as fans we should all adopt this song as our official one, as our the other songs we sing aren't really that family friendly. Whereas the doobie doobie do song is completely clean and sounds amazing when the whole crowd go whhhooooooooooaaaaah for ages. Imagine 40,0000 City fans of all ages doing that at Wembley, it'd be totally magic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwtFzmUE7c

I'm really interested in this comment (especially if anybody else can shed more light on it's City origins) as I thought only us sang the doobie doobie song. It's such a strange and surreal chant, that I've never heard anybody else sing it.

I personally think that as fans we should all adopt this song as our official one, as our the other songs we sing aren't really that family friendly. Whereas the doobie doobie do song is completely clean and sounds amazing when the whole crowd go whhhooooooooooaaaaah for ages. Imagine 40,0000 City fans of all ages doing that at Wembley, it'd be totally magic!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sLwtFzmUE7c

Is that Lee Johnson in that clip?

Love this. Been trying to get it going in the east end recently but no joy :(

This is amazing, Credit to the Liverpool fans, they have the best chants in the world.

The Rafa Benitez one was fantastic; http://www.youtube.c...bed/FCUeBICTgL0

also the best midfield in the world is good too! http://www.youtube.c...bed/QBYyKegNWBk

This is amazing, Credit to the Liverpool fans, they have the best chants in the world.

The Rafa Benitez one was fantastic; http://www.youtube.c...bed/FCUeBICTgL0

also the best midfield in the world is good too! http://www.youtube.c...bed/QBYyKegNWBk

Infact, we could steal the last one and change it for our attack

WO- OH OH OH OH, We have the best attack in the world

We've got Albert Adomah,

Super Brett Pitman,

Jon Stead and Nicky Maynard.

Woahhhhhh, we've got the best attack in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwtFzmUE7c

It started in the enclosure in the mid eighties then Dolman A+B. Not sure how to explain this but the chant if it can be called that was most evident on the days City played the Gas, Millwall etc. There was also a ludicrous

song about "chocolate sponge and pink blancmange".

The original, strange and often surreal edge City fans seem to have lost a bit in favour of imitating others off you tube.

I think it was either Liverpool or Celtic who started it, it would probably work perfectly for Nicky Maynard if he's still here next season praying%20smiley.gif

When he scores a volley, or when he scores a head,

i just cant get enough, i just cant fget enough

He scores a goal and the crowd goes mad

and i just cant seem to get enough

OH DO DO DO DO DO NICKY MAYNARD DO DO DODO!

Archived