IGNORED

Aaron Cresswell

Tins

Would, if accurate, suggest Jones talks have faltered.

Left back, come through their academy, apparently decent set piece taker.

I heard Jones talks are on going.

We are looking at both Right and Left backs, Jones to be played at Right.

He will go there then! lets be honest we can't compete, they are a big club.

Yep i'd say they are a slightly bigger club, I think the main advantage they have is that they would be willing to pay far higher wages than us. From my observations Ipswich are not a well run club financially.

Yep i'd say they are a slightly bigger club, I think the main advantage they have is that they would be willing to pay far higher wages than us. From my observations Ipswich are not a well run club financially.

slightly? i would say they are in the top four in this league for the biggest clubs, they have been in premier league, they have won a european cup and have attendances over 22,000 every home game. I know its not nice to hear but we are a small club.

Would, if accurate, suggest Jones talks have faltered.

Left back, come through their academy, apparently decent set piece taker.

Millen said in his player interview that he will have 3 players in his thoughts for each position that we need to stengthen so that we won't get caught (which he implied we have been previously) if our first choice ends up elsewhere.

Left sided players are at a premium and so even if we were successful with Jones, as he is predominently right footed, there is no harm in keeping tabs on another.

slightly? i would say they are in the top four in this league for the biggest clubs, they have been in premier league, they have won a european cup and have attendances over 22,000 every home game. I know its not nice to hear but we are a small club.

Oh christ, please not another "what constitutes a bigger club" debate!!!! (Just to clarify though....I agree with you mostly. We're a big club in terms of region, but certainly not a big club in this league)

Oh christ, please not another "what constitutes a bigger club" debate!!!! (Just to clarify though....I agree with you mostly. We're a big club in terms of region, but certainly not a big club in this league)

Well yes, anybody will realise we are the biggest club in the south west.

We outbid Ipswich for Maynard? They may be a big club. It doesnt mean they get every player. In theory Coventry are a big club so are over half the tems in this league. The only club in this league with "big club" pulling power is Leeds and to alot lesser extent Forest. Next year it will be West Ham.

I doubt many players in the football league will be dripping wet over the fact that Ipswich are such a huge club.

Archived