IGNORED

Come On Reading

I'd say they are the only of the 4 that aren't evil. Florest, crapdiff and Swanksea don't deserve promotion for a number of reasons, but Reading are a nice club who play good football!

I don't think the majority of City fans have any beef with Swansea. Had a wonderful evening there this season, with no hint of trouble even though we beat them. ( So much for the much trumpeted best home record in the division). Also by far the best team at the Gate this season,oh and they DID finish third. Swansea for me.

Swansea or Reading for me, i don't have a problem with Swansea as long as they come under the English FA or whatever if they get promoted, go to Newport Uni as well so surrounded by people who also hate Cardiff :winner_third_h4h:

I don't think the majority of City fans have any beef with Swansea. Had a wonderful evening there this season, with no hint of trouble even though we beat them. ( So much for the much trumpeted best home record in the division). Also by far the best team at the Gate this season,oh and they DID finish third. Swansea for me.

Been on buses that have had their windows put through by them, Lost 7-1, they're welsh. Reason enough for me tbh.

It's only a principality so not actually a race just an unfortunate bunch of regional scum.

Hmmm.....as somebody who has Welsh parents and grandparents I disagree with you there. I love Wales.

OK, now is the time when the forum's BNP/EDL fans can tell me why I'm wrong and they're right.

I look forward to the intelligent debate and the abusive messages.

Hmmm.....as somebody who has Welsh parents and grandparents I disagree with you there. I love Wales.

OK, now is the time when the forum's BNP/EDL fans can tell me why I'm wrong and they're right.

It was entirely tongue in cheek, HCFV. I love Wales, spend a lot of time there and going to uni there next year. Beautiful country, one or two too many Chavs about, and a large concentration of the scroungy types wherever I've been, but a lovely country none the less.

The reason for the distinction in my original post is I don't think a welsh side should play in the ENGLISH premier league. A long winded and pointless discussion, but given the choice I will always want an English side to win and have the fruits of our nations successful leagues. If that makes me a racist then label me so.

Couldn't hate the EDL/BNP ideals any more than I do, for clarifications sake.

Explains why your such a ****.

Archived