IGNORED

Eastend - Carey, Murray, Taylor, Dicks, Wedlock, Walsh, Ritchie, Atyeo, Gow

cider head

That location would be my personal preference, but I am 95% sure that the Forza EE movement are keen to redress the balance deficiencies before embarking on more projects, and hence more costs.

For the definitive answer on the rest, a reply from CH and friends would probably be necessary, but again, I am fairly sure that whilst the club have been VERY helpful and accomodating in allowing a fans group to put "grafitti" within the EE, I am not too sure they would be willing to help organise finances etc., but I am not trying to disparage the club, but someone from Forza EE would need to clarify your final points. It would of course then go from being a "Fans Initiative" to a club run one, and again, I am not too sure whether that would sit well with the Forza EE lot who give their time freely to these projects.

Club sells stickers, posters, post cards of whats already done gives it to those responsible and says we like it can we have some more.

amazing stuff mate, fair play to you! Will we be having the the big flags at front next season?? ones which are red and a white stripe across the middle?

If the club say yes to stoarge at the front of the stand it makes things easier to do things more regularly. More hands are needed though to use the large flags on poles.

If theres space fans can also donate their own to the stand. That has already happened 12 x 5 red ensign donated at the Three Lions flag day recenty.

Tbh, I couldn't see that it was Super Bob, but now you mention it, it's pretty obvious. Probably didn't twig because i was looking for ST, as per the thread title.

Relax, I was only being jovial! I think it is great that people are making a part of the ground tastefully unique, and fair play to the club for allowing it. It almost looks a bit continental and certainly not something you see at many/any English grounds.

Fair play to you and others that make such an effort - keep up the good work!! :clapping:

cheers :farmer:

It was crap excuse juts to put a load of pics on a thread to show whats being done.

Away from those in the EE/3 Lions etc we don’t always know what others think of it so the more who say we really like this the better because then it might continue to grow.

Club sells stickers, posters, post cards of whats already done gives it to those responsible and says we like it can we have some more.

I agree. The BCFC megastore behemoth is more likely to attract revenue than blokes wandering from pub to pub. BUT, its whether or not the club has any desire to do so. Like I said FR, it also how the Forza lot would feel about it. At the moment they decide the future direction of artwork(subject to Club approval), would they lose control/identity if the club ran the commercial side of it?? Would the club start to dictate what and where the new work should go?

It would be very interesting to know the clubs opinions on the work carried out in the EE(although I'm sure that they must like it otherwise they wouldn't authorise more).

• Admin

Perhaps the club could do a LOT worse than contact these fans should we ever move into a new stadium, as, quite frankly, they seem to have their fingers right on the pulse.

What are the Supporters Trust (Club) up to nowadays ? Dont hear much from them anymore !

What are the Supporters Trust (Club) up to nowadays ? Dont hear much from them anymore !

I know that Thatcham Red frequents the Forza website and posts there occasionally. But as work by the ST on the stadium project has surely died down considerably, perhaps they could be more proactive??

Could be time for the Supporters Trust (Club) and city to ask if they could help to push this along in some way. thousands of fans probably have no idea what is going on in that corner of the EE. bit of publicity with pictures in the club programme? nothing heavy handed keep it coming from fans upwards but there is something very positive happening here.

Could be time for the Supporters Trust (Club) and city to ask if they could help to push this along in some way. thousands of fans probably have no idea what is going on in that corner of the EE. bit of publicity with pictures in the club programme? nothing heavy handed keep it coming from fans upwards but there is something very positive happening here.

Following some chats i had yesterday with 2 people close to the football club who have taken my email message to Ashton gate and i have since had a phone call to say we can go ahead with the storage box in the EE as long as we make sure it is chained to the posts (via the handles) so it is not moved by people other than the padlock key holders on match days.

From this news today i have ordered the box at a cost of £75.94

BOX.jpg

Following some chats i had yesterday with 2 people close to the football club who have taken my email message to Ashton gate and i have since had a phone call to say we can go ahead with the storage box in the EE as long as we make sure it is chained to the posts (via the handles) so it is not moved by people other than the padlock key holders on match days.

From this news today i have ordered the box at a cost of £75.94

BOX.jpg

Another move in the right direction.

Club should provide a bit of publicity, take pictures and write a few some column inches as a record that Bristol City fans thought of all of this first, just in case the Gas unveil a dot to dot drawing on the back of the Blackthorn end.

Edit: Stick to dressing up as Pirates in gay panto Gasheads.

Another move in the right direction.

Club should provide a bit of publicity, take pictures and write a few some column inches as a record that Bristol City fans thought of all of this first, just in case the Gas unveil a dot to dot drawing on the back of the Blackthorn end.

Edit: Stick to dressing up as Pirates in gay panto Gasheads.

I agree.

Column inches both in the Evil and the programme are dedicated to Citys work in the community, yet City fans doing unpaid, imaginative,self-funded and original work in Ashton Gate itself gets strangely overlooked.

Come on Adam, put something in the programme or on the OS, you know it makes sense - it could EVEN be construed as a good news story.

I know it's very early days, but will this be done at the new stadium? I would hate to see all this effort go to waste and not be seen again when Ashton Gate goes

The answer is no as its not early days as this was being looked into eighteen months to two years ago. One person involved attended open days met the architect and it was clear there was little space in the design for flags, anything else no. The club was asked if they would add partitions to the back of the stands to make space but the Chairman didn't think it was necessary.

What you see here is not being done by supporters trust or supporters club members. If a really good job is done now maybe the club might look at it again if fans start telling the supporters trust/ supporters club [?] they would like to see more of this done now and then carried on at the new stadium.

I agree.

Column inches both in the Evil and the programme are dedicated to Citys work in the community, yet City fans doing unpaid, imaginative,self-funded and original work in Ashton Gate itself gets strangely overlooked.

Come on Adam, put something in the programme or on the OS, you know it makes sense - it could EVEN be construed as a good news story.

Palace have pictures of their fans in the holmesdale all through their website and in the programme. guy price wants to promote the club have a look at this thread guy.

I was thinking more early days as we don't actually have a yes yet! Would be a real shame to lose all this. Really gives us an identity that I've not seen at any other club. Hopefully if it's popular, it can be done at the new gaff

Its not early days, the design has been done and there is little fans can do.

The stadium has been given "yes" the plans has been submitted.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~1751782,00.html

There could be more but the club has not been asked for any space and so far they have been brilliant about this.

2003_0102pics0015.jpg

Above was an experiment. Not sure whats happening to it.

We are not interested in going past H block as that's where all the work and flags are concentrated. Its down to others to show they are interested in seeing more, odd donation, create a bit of buzz, come up with ideas get involved etc. Away from the ground is different as sites have been offered in BS3.

The Eastend is one of the best stands in the championship bit more from fans and it can go beyond that.

Gow one is great :)

Confirmation Amount received: £100.00 GBP Via paypal today.

Subject: Storage box donation from BCST

Note: Please accept this donation to the costs of a storage box for East End flags. Keep up the good work, Forza East End. Luke Jones Treasurer Bristol City Supporters Trust

May i pass on my thanks to the Supporters trust for this donation,, very much appreciated :englandsmile4wf:

Confirmation Amount received: £100.00 GBP Via paypal today.

May i pass on my thanks to the Supporters trust for this donation,, very much appreciated :englandsmile4wf:

Now all we need is a box to keep the club Hot Air Balloon in !! :) ...

No seriously well done to Sean & co for the great stuff they've done (not just recently but for years now.. if you lot hadnt got the EastEnd opened again non of this fantastic art work would have been possible) ... Good work by all concerned, CH & mates, the ST & the club for supporting the supporters efforts. :clap:

Now all we need is a box to keep the club Hot Air Balloon in !! :) ...

No seriously well done to Sean & co for the great stuff they've done (not just recently but for years now.. if you lot hadnt got the EastEnd opened again non of this fantastic art work would have been possible) ... Good work by all concerned, CH & mates, the ST & the club for supporting the supporters efforts. :clap:

Cheers......

There's more....

2003_0209pics0008.jpg

2003_0101pics0002.jpg

2003_0103pics0003.jpg

2003_0103pics0004.jpg

2003_0103pics0005.jpg

2003_0103pics0006.jpg

Some fantastic work going on there guys really well done. How refreshing this is to see some productive support going on when most of the shit on here is nothing short of knife sharpening.

A massive pat on the back to all involved.

How can I help, how to donate?

Also, is the artist for hire at all?

Archived