IGNORED

Today's Evening Post

GrahamC

Utterly hilarious.

A complete cut and paste job from various rumours that have been on here for the last week or so.

Basically, apparently we may sign Goodwillie (or not), Clarkson may go in part exchange if this happens (or not) and Maynard may leave (or not).

In other news -before next season starts we may sign some players and some other ones might go.

Why does anyone buy this paper any more?

My God, it's even worse than how you describe it Graham!

That has to be up there with the worst snippets of City 'info' I've ever read, do you still have to pass exams to call yourself a journalist, or is it that time of year when offices are full of work experience kids? We've not got any here just yet.....

My God, it's even worse than how you describe it Graham!

That has to be up there with the worst snippets of City 'info' I've ever read, do you still have to pass exams to call yourself a journalist, or is it that time of year when offices are full of work experience kids? We've not got any here just yet.....

Sloppy........ the picture even says he is "Bristol Citys David Goodwillie", ffs.

Spot on Graham. It's rather sad for those of us of a certain generation to see just how poor the Post has become.

But on the upside in those days it was all there was and I recall travelling to Paddington station when I lived in London in the 80s to get a copy for a match report...which was rather hit and miss if the chap had sold out and no one had left a copy on a train...

Regional - even national - papers are in truth just as easily read for free online...as is much of the match programme content. Strikes me that a subscription to Player is better value that a season worth of programmes.

Makes OTIB all the more important. A far better source of news and informed (sometimes!) comment on Bristol City than anything you'll find in a newsagent.

Archived