IGNORED

Bristol City Squad Value

II Wurzel II

I was thinking this morning about the overall value of our squad in terms of the market price, with the likes of Maynard, Adomoah and Pitman those 3 are worth 10 Million combined at least. Had a little look to see if there was any kind of website which holds a database of clubs and there values and came across this little gem (link below), great looking site, plenty of stats, some players agents info, contract details etc etc but WTF are those values all about ??? Who made them up and why even bother ??

Caulker for £44,000 anyone ? :sign09:

Link : http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bristol-city/kader/verein_698.html

I was thinking this morning about the overall value of our squad in terms of the market price, with the likes of Maynard, Adomoah and Pitman those 3 are worth 10 Million combined at least. Had a little look to see if there was any kind of website which holds a database of clubs and there values and came across this little gem (link below), great looking site, plenty of stats, some players agents info, contract details etc etc but WTF are those values all about ??? Who made them up and why even bother ??

Caulker for £44,000 anyone ? :sign09:

Link : http://www.transferm...verein_698.html

Bizarre, has David James at £2 mil

Nicky Hunt £1.2 Mil???!!!!

Looking at Mcallister, Nyatanga and Carey valuations its clear that it's shitte.

Players are only worth what somone is willing to pay providing the selling club agrees and so does the players.

Its far far more complicated giving them prices tags like a can of beans! But it does give you some idea, its like FM, just a database.

For 44k I will buy Caulker!

Archived