IGNORED

Player Of The Year Evening

matt1969bcfc

Top bloke is scott murray.

I hired the ashton gate pitch last week for my football club and scotty played the whole game...

He had already played in the morning too!

Top man.

How long do you get when you hire the pitch? I was thinking of doing it for the end of next season.

Cheers

If any one else gets a call,and are asked if they would like any thing else.

Ask them if they could supply a DVD of the highlights of the season that was shown during the event.

My TWELVE POUNDS is waiting to get out of my bank account.

As much as I enjoyed the highlights video, it was fairly short.

• Admin

Just had a call from the legend that is Sott Murray asking if me and my table had a good time last friday night at the awards do !well done city ,nice touch(i wonder if west ham did this)

We're you on a sponsors table ?

I hired the ashton gate pitch last week for my football club and scotty played the whole game...

Top man.

We did the same, on Friday morning. Scott Murray was a superb host. The players were all at the ground for their end of season meetings, and he made sure my boy got his City shirt autographed by most of them. He only played a bit at the end (after our full 90 minute game we had a 15 minute free-for-all that he joined in).

The players were great too, with a number of them sitting to have a chat with the spectators.

With 28 playing it cost us £35 each (plus the £30 I've just forked out at Athena for a frame for my son's shirt).

For those who haven't done it (this was my third and last time) don't hesitate if you get the option and you can afford it. Best £35 I've spent this year. It was worth that for the photo I've now got of me, my son and Scott Murray all in frame, playing at Ashton Gate.

Scott Murray really is a top bloke, and a real PR asset to the club.

We did the same, on Friday morning. Scott Murray was a superb host. The players were all at the ground for their end of season meetings, and he made sure my boy got his City shirt autographed by most of them. He only played a bit at the end (after our full 90 minute game we had a 15 minute free-for-all that he joined in).

The players were great too, with a number of them sitting to have a chat with the spectators.

With 28 playing it cost us £35 each (plus the £30 I've just forked out at Athena for a frame for my son's shirt).

For those who haven't done it (this was my third and last time) don't hesitate if you get the option and you can afford it. Best £35 I've spent this year. It was worth that for the photo I've now got of me, my son and Scott Murray all in frame, playing at Ashton Gate.

I also played in this game and it was class. well worth the money even before the fact that you get to have scott murray playing, plus you get to use the proper changing rooms etc.

Its only a fraction more than a category A single match day ticket in the dolman anyway.

Id imagine in future years if we get to AV they wont bother with this so if they do it next year id advise everyone who can muster up enough players to get involved.

P.S As a tip have a penalty shoot out at the end so everyone gets a chance to stick one in and say they scored at AG

Top man.

hi riaz,

my son played at the gate last week, for the city supporters club, Scott played at that game too. is that the same match ?

jcr

Cant miss him really, ginger hair, bcfc tattooed on his neck. Had the time of his life playing at Ashton Gate and Scott Murray playing was the icing on the cake for him. I concurr with all those that say SM is a top bloke.

Yeah, I know. He's a top lad.

Its great to hear that, as I have read a number of threads criticising the board for keeping Scott at the club....One thing we all know is Scott Murray is Bristol City to the core and clubs need that in their team, their club and on their board...

I haven't felt that deep down spirit since the 70's when you new that everyone at the club in any capacity not only worked hard for the club but was a part of it as well...The likes of Stead and Adomah have come hear and you can see they are happy to be hear, with the likes of one or two Academy players coming through and the rise of Elliot on the field as a leader, I really feel we may only be Caulker and maximum another two players away from challenging at the Top.....So its a goddam shame the world is ending today!!!!! :innocent06:

phew.... thats ok then, he can be a bit clumsy in the tackle so im glad he has not maimed one of of otibs top posters..........:)

Fortunately I'm usually on his team!!!

Top poster?! haha - there are lots that would'nt agree with that!

Archived