IGNORED

Lee Clark

The Gasbuster

Always liked Lee as a player; and I do believe he is going to be a top manager.

I didn't see last night's game, but as always, in the interview he was very gracious towards the opposition. You never hear him complain about decisions going against his team. I hope he makes it through to the Championship for next season, as he fully deserves it.

Top manager in the making !!

Always liked Lee as a player; and I do believe he is going to be a top manager.

I didn't see last night's game, but as always, in the interview he was very gracious towards the opposition. You never hear him complain about decisions going against his team. I hope he makes it through to the Championship for next season, as he fully deserves it.

Top manager in the making !!

I think he's quite a pr*ck. From the times I have seen him on sky or from highlights he seems up himself and enjoys the sound of his own voice. And seems a big moaner. Might of just caught him at a bad time perhaps

With the inlaws all being from 'Uddersfield, I've kept an eye on them for the last few years. Lee Clark has done an outstanding job, they fell just short last year but he's kept his team together and added some great experience to the squad. 27 odd games unbeaten this year, in 95% of other seasons they would have gone up in second, if not as Champions!

I would be delighted with Clark as the next City manager, in several year's time after Millen has got us established in the Prem of course. :dancing6:

Lee Clark shows a huge amount of passion for the game and for success, it rubs off on the whole club. I am extremely lucky to be able to have close access to Huddersfield Town through my uni . I have interviewed Lee on numerous occasions this season and his overall attitude is fantastic.

Lee is very friendly and will have a good chat to you, not just about his club but football in general and will ask how my course is going etc. He sees Huddersfield as a town that should be in the Championship and higher, he strives to gain this and he has built a team together that in his opinion can only not just do that but challenge in The Championship.

I interviewed Jamie McCombe at the end of March and he spoke of the huge similarities between the promotion winning City side of 06/07 and his current Huddersfield side. I can see Huddersfield having a clear advantage in the play-off final, they have been allocated at least 35,000 tickets and with the close proximity of Manchester from Hudds (40 mins on train) it will almost be like a home game for them but on a grand stage. Lee Clark has certainly talked the talk this season but now he has to back it up with victory and promotion. I doubt he will be sacked if Peterborough were to win though.

Yep, Huddersfield unlucky not to get automatic this season, with the number of points they had.

Playing devils advocat though: am I right in saying Huddersfield have had one of the biggest players budgets in league 1? (less than Saints, of course), so his achievements, while good, are not quite up there with Poyet at Brighton, Slade at Orient or the Bournemouth bosses (to name a few).

Archived