IGNORED

Torquay Away

Taunton_City

Sorry probably being Mr Thicky here but where has this been confirmed?

Our offical site a bit slow on these things. Although our people have been rather busy in that BRFC wanted to sign a manager with conference experience.

What are your views on your manager maybe having other things on his mind on the eve of Torquays' biggest game in decades?

Personnally, I would be a tad upset :disapointed2se: .

What are your views on your manager maybe having other things on his mind on the eve of Torquays' biggest game in decades?

Personnally, I would be a tad upset :disapointed2se: .

In short grateful for what he did whilst he was here, upset in that his mind was else where during our most important match of his tenure.Massive massive ego bigger than the position he was in. Got involved with the blond bit off of satanta TV. Since then he's wanted to be nearer the smoke.He will not get the patience and support at the Memorial that he's had at Palinmoor. Not sure he'll be having a happy crimbo.

Having a big problem booking anywhere near the ground at Torquay for two nights as we hoped to watch the Plymouth game then go to Torquay for a night on the sauce straight after with a B and B booked for two nights. Where is anyone stopping. Ive slept under the stars to many times.

Went past the Plainmoor road tonight.... there's the City connection..... en-route to Paignton.

Any red exiles go to Paignton Bike night? Met one with an R6 a summer or so back, I think from Plymouth.. Must have been 1000 plus there tonight. Wicked.

Maybe the Gash could try bike rallies to boost their attendances.

Archived