IGNORED

11 Blackpool Players

bcfcchris2016

The players leaving the club are goalkeepers Richard Kingson and Paul Rachubka, defenders David Carney, Danny Coid, Rob Edwards and Salaheddine Sbai, midfielders Andy Reid, Malury Martin and Ishmel Demontagnac, and strikers Marlon Harewood and Jason Euell.

Quite a decent list there. One bit of city related news is they are giving a new contract to City target Steven Crainey, Guess he is wanted at the club after all the speculation.

Andy Reid was brought in as Blackpool thought they were losing Adam in the window. Adam stayed and Reid never got a look in.

He's always been a big lad but he does have quality. Whether he has the passion and desire is another thing. Milly and Guy Price would have to judge that when/if they interview him. He wouldn't be my 1st choice but he is a realistic option.

And some fans from other clubs think we are up our selves, i'd never guess why.

I agree, i mean you've only got to look at Teddy Wongs comment to realise just how bad its got in recent years, what gives anyone the rights? we are not Man Utd! anyone would think we were the ones coming down from the Premier League! Blackpool infact are a bigger club than us, with a much better history! maybe its the younger generation, i dont know!! :disapointed2se:

Archived