IGNORED

Bristol Rovers

Taunton_City

I see chairman Higgs has promised the party faithful of "exciting times" to come. I love how it placates the sad sags. Wed of rioted by now, yet they don't seem to see the obvious - Oxford and Luton are bigger clubs then the sags and have ended up playing conference football. I would love it if they ended up playing bath city on a Tuesday night. It's already funny that Yeovil are a league higher.

Buckle there new manager then, and the people saying why leave Torquay there are a bigger club, if that was the Gas there would of been 35-40,000 there its sad to say it but it is a Bristol thing.

I have not looked at the stats but when Rovers have been at a final i bet they sold there alloction like we have?

Buckle there new manager then, and the people saying why leave Torquay there are a bigger club, if that was the Gas there would of been 35-40,000 there its sad to say it but it is a Bristol thing.

I have not looked at the stats but when Rovers have been at a final i bet they sold there alloction like we have?

Torquay only has 50000 people though, just because you live in a city with more people, doesn't make you a bigger club.

Archived