IGNORED

Djibril Cisse

bunners2006

David James?

slightly different... James made it clear he wanted a move to the South West and admitted he would have joined Plymouth if they didnt go down that season

Cisse is 29 and still playing at the highest level, recently making it back into the France squad

Point being cisse is a free agent mate, but you would know if you read and understood the post.

I dont think he is. He scored his 24th goal of the season to help them qualify for the Champions league on Wednesday

:laugh: some of you take things a bit serious haven't any of you read the post never said he was, never said he might be, just said it would be good if he did, mature responses from a lot of you I see, sone of you should really have a look at yourselves.

I like the way people are comparing Cisse with Ronaldo and Messi!

He's a mid-prem striker not pele!

he's an international striker who has won a champions league medal and has transfer fees totalling just shy of £30m

He's probably the most ridiculous suggestion on here, ever. And that is saying something.

:laugh: some of you take things a bit serious haven't any of you read the post never said he was, never said he might be, just said it would be good if he did, mature responses from a lot of you I see, sone of you should really have a look at yourselves.

So you've realised you look a twit and are trying to make out it was just a joke?

Would you like to start a new thread for every player it would be good if we signed? You'll be busy.

Archived