IGNORED

Adomah And Bolaise

Played at Barnet and did this

Sorry if already on the Bolaise thread but 117 posts is a bit much to sift through

Yep was posted on there. Not really one for showboating celebrations myself (I thought Alan Shearer's one hand up celebration was too elaborate personally), but good to see players enjoying their footie. Makes sense to have players that get on and I'm sure that if he signs it will partly be down to their friendship. I'm convinced he could be the next Adomah, albeit a more inconsistent version, but with a few more tricks. Very excited if we pull it off. The right age and sounds a bit of a raw gem who could come good with the right tuition. If not, it's not like we would have wasted vast sums of money anyway. Any news on how contract negotiations are progressing?

I would love to see them doing that...I don't mind the big celebrations (as long as were not infront of the away fans with our hands to our ears at least)...Would love to see yallllllla & everyone else doing this....bit of team spirit !!!

Really hope we pull this one off !! would be a menace to any defence with both of these.....try seeing them double up on both :D

Yep was posted on there. Not really one for showboating celebrations myself (I thought Alan Shearer's one hand up celebration was too elaborate personally), but good to see players enjoying their footie. Makes sense to have players that get on and I'm sure that if he signs it will partly be down to their friendship. I'm convinced he could be the next Adomah, albeit a more inconsistent version, but with a few more tricks. Very excited if we pull it off. The right age and sounds a bit of a raw gem who could come good with the right tuition. If not, it's not like we would have wasted vast sums of money anyway. Any news on how contract negotiations are progressing?

Due for talks tomorrow according to this

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/sport/Bristol-City-close-signing-Plymouth-s-Yannick-Bolasie/article-3607813-detail/article.html

Archived