IGNORED

Need Fifa 11 Help!

Lack of Action Man

Ok so I've entered into a fifa 11 league at my local pub but I'm doing terribly.

Drawn 2 lost 7 and won 0. In terms of practicing, I haven't got online connection so only ever play the computer, which I beat more often than not on professional level.

Yet playing against real people I just can't do it, constantly lose posession or don't create any chances by which time my opponent is 4 or 5 goals to the good.

So I need everyone's tips for improving whether it is tactically or how to actually play the game! I find skill moves never work for me, even when I try to learn them and my passes are always intercepted!!

My team (if anyone's interested):

1. Van Der Sar

2. G. Johnson

3. Juan

4. Park Ji Sung

5. O' Shea

6. Coentrao

7. Walcott

8. Wilshere

9. Gerrard

10. Xavi

11. Muller

subs:

Maynard

Samaras

Guitierez

Adam

Taraabt

I normally play a 5-4-1, I was losing about 1 or 2 goals to nil. I switched to 442 last night and got hammered 4-0. Any help guys?!

I normally play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.

for 4-4-2 you need to make triangles with the Cm's then run down the wing and whip a ball in to the CF, so the pass structure goes something like this:

rb - cm - rm - cf or lb-cm-lm-cf

when playing 4-3-3 (with Skuse,Elliot and Cisse as my CM) i find it easier to work triangles with the CM then play a through ball (Triangle or Y) into a winger or CF, so the pass structure is something like this:

cb - cm - cdm - cm - lw/cf/rw

When defending i find it is effective to show players outside using the pressure option (X on PS or A on XB) and in the defensive third and facing away from goal, never sprinting whilst using the pressure because you will get dicked inside.

another thing that will help you is to play on Legendary difficulty, first with equal teams and after you get used to it play City vs. Barcelona/Chelsea/Manure and once you can win those games then you'll be pretty handy.

I usually play 4-3-3 (with DM) & go ULTRA Defensive (pressing left on your D-pad)...Im more of a possesion player tbo. I like to keep the ball with just simple A passes & slowly go forward (usually by doing a 1-2 on the wing) the crosses are always good just whip it in there !!!...just dont rush !!!

LB + Y through ball always useful aswell :)

Try and get some fast wingers, running down the line and whipping the ball into Muller would be a good bet.. Also just knock the ball around in midfield and wait till your striker is alone, press LB to make him run forward and try through balls and chipped through balls over the top.

Archived