IGNORED

Joke

Matty-H

A woman brings eight year old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight year old daughter.

Johnny's mother says " Lets not be too harsh on them...they are bound to be curious about sex at that age".

"Curious about sex?" replied Mary's mother, "He's taken her ******* appendix out".

Seeing as I can't reply to Tom, I'll do it here...

I didn't think I was having a pop to be honest, If you took it that way then fair play, But as far as I could tell I (and a few others) were offering our thoughts on how the forum could improve. It was a constructive criticism rather than just saying "Mods are over zealous *****" people have put forward ideas and suggestions. If that isn't allowed then fair enough, I'll know better next time.

and for what it's worth, i'd happily do some modding! :bruce_h4h:

I went out and bought FIFA the other day

Its great being the president of Qatar

Sepp Blatter has admitted that FIFA really have crossed the line this time, but smugly advises us that they will never allow the technology that will prove it.

BBC News - Beached 20 tonne whale dies on Redcar beach.

I suppose it had to happen to someone eventually with all those Parmo takeaway shops

Max Factor mascara makes eyelashes appear three times longer?

Max Factor should make condoms

I'll stop now!

Edit - damn you Easton Boy!

At any time, the temptation to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is never more than a whim away.

Tenerife is releasing its own brand of shampoo.

Shoulders.

My copy of FIFA won't load up. According to my PS3 its corrupt.

Its been reported that we only use 10% of our brains.

So what do we use the other half for?

I went out and bought FIFA the other day

Its great being the president of Qatar

Sepp Blatter has admitted that FIFA really have crossed the line this time, but smugly advises us that they will never allow the technology that will prove it.

BBC News - Beached 20 tonne whale dies on Redcar beach.

I suppose it had to happen to someone eventually with all those Parmo takeaway shops

Max Factor mascara makes eyelashes appear three times longer?

Max Factor should make condoms

I'll stop now!

Edit - damn you Easton Boy!

Someone else is DEFINATELY reading the same site as I am DM :laughcont:

I spent all yesterday sat at home in my underwear in front of the telly messing around with some garden herbs. Only for my wife to go on a massive rant at me as soon as she got home.

She reckoned I should stop being such a dosser and do something useful with my thyme.

A blonde is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" said the doctor.

"No, from skipping," replied the blonde.

Archived