IGNORED

Season Tickets

bangers

Season tickets aren't on sale....anyone know why?

Trying to buy one might be too late/too early....really dont know.

info please.

Where have you been?

Season tickets were on sale at their cheapest back in March to new and existing season ticket holders, and then at a further 2 different price phases right up until mid May. So there's been plenty of time to buy.

As Dolly says, I'm sure they'll be back on sale in July, but at their most expensive.

Where have you been?

Season tickets were on sale at their cheapest back in March to new and existing season ticket holders, and then at a further 2 different price phases right up until mid May. So there's been plenty of time to buy.

As Dolly says, I'm sure they'll be back on sale in July, but at their most expensive.

Where have I been?

Let me tell you something, when you live in KINGS CROSS with 3 children responsible for you it ISNT ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO GET THINGS THAT YOU WANT especially ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY.

Was in the ticket office yesterday. They will be back on sale in July. At the moment I guess they are sorting out renewals and dealing with all the Bon Jovi stuff.

i wish i could spend some time in the ticket office, renewed my ticket by pay plan, and when i did so, i was told by the person processing that i would be sent a pack confirming my renewal highlighting payment dates etc.......never received this and the club took first payment from my account on sat without any agreement.....

absolutely shocking administration, which just reaffirmed my previous opinion of them

the club always stop season ticket sales at this point they have done for the last 10 years,

Its so they can phone round people who haven't renewed yet and try and get them too,

then they go on general sale from July 1st so the no reason to moan about this,

It has clearly stated it on the website since Feb (when the early bird prices went on sale)

Archived