IGNORED

He's An Orr

myol'man

With the revision in ticket prices this year, QPR management have already proven they are hard-edged businessmen without sentiment.

Its stands to reason they'll be looking to improve every position as the opportunity arises. He's a great player, but as soon as they identify a better player in within their budget then Bradders will be sidelined.

Just imo.

With the revision in ticket prices this year, QPR management have already proven they are hard-edged businessmen without sentiment.

Its stands to reason they'll be looking to improve every position as the opportunity arises. He's a great player, but as soon as they identify a better player in within their budget then Bradders will be sidelined.

Just imo.

I think this is the same for every club. Riaz (as well as everyone other city fan) would be pissed off if he found out that there was a better player than Mcalister within our budget and we didnt look to replace him. You can see why players are the money grabbing unloyal bunch they are when clubs act like this. The world now is that no one owes anyone anything, the chairman doesnt owe the fans, the fans dont owe the players, the players dont owe the fans - everyone for themselves untill its extra beneficial to cooperate.

Generally I wouldn't consider convicted criminals as honest. Ok fair enough you can say he has paid for his crime but, as you point out yourself, the prison system doesn't tend to reform criminals as they end up back in there. But you are focussing on the 'honest' part of the quote. I was talking more about the 'pro' word. Getting arrested, headbutting the skipper etc. not what I would call very professional...

Generally I wouldn't consider convicted criminals as honest. Ok fair enough you can say he has paid for his crime but, as you point out yourself, the prison system doesn't tend to reform criminals as they end up back in there. But you are focussing on the 'honest' part of the quote. I was talking more about the 'pro' word. Getting arrested, headbutting the skipper etc. not what I would call very professional...

Happens everyday on the training ground Carey dosn't say bad about him, we all do things in life not very pro, but as a footballer he gives 100%, that is a true pro imo, two mistakes in his life and people like you jump on it?

Happens everyday on the training ground Carey dosn't say bad about him, we all do things in life not very pro, but as a footballer he gives 100%, that is a true pro imo, two mistakes in his life and people like you jump on it?

I can't believe it happens very often in training when the 2 players are on the same team. If someone catches you in a tackle in training then yes there will be problems but when you are training together on the same team?

I think Orr was a good servant to the club, not technically the best footballer but always gave 100% as you say. But I wouldn't describe him as a good honest professional because of the reasons I've already stated. They way he left also is slightly questionable, even though it is up to him whether he signs a contract or not...

I can't believe it happens very often in training when the 2 players are on the same team. If someone catches you in a tackle in training then yes there will be problems but when you are training together on the same team?

I think Orr was a good servant to the club, not technically the best footballer but always gave 100% as you say. But I wouldn't describe him as a good honest professional because of the reasons I've already stated. They way he left also is slightly questionable, even though it is up to him whether he signs a contract or not...

Generaly on the training ground there are fights every other week, stupid comment, that was a heat on the moment exchage that would of happend, did when they train play in the same back four or was Orr up front that game.

P.S. Its called passion to win every game certain pro's hate losing even if it's a training match

Generaly on the training ground there are fights every other week, stupid comment, that was a heat on the moment exchage that would of happend, did when they train play in the same back four or was Orr up front that game.

P.S. Its called passion to win every game certain pro's hate losing even if it's a training match

I don't think there are!

I know they were in the same team when it happened! What I was saying is that yes there will be small bust ups in training but only between players on different teams in that training session. Imagine the first 11 versus subs + a few reserves in a training game. Yes it will be heated - the reserves trying to prove they are good enough etc. but how often would the first 11 end up headbutting each other in a training game like that? And even if they did there is no way it should happen on a saturday in front of media, TV etc. Completely unprofessional and at the time we were a bit of a laughing stock because of it.

I don't think there are!

So you don't have a row everyother week in your proffession, it does happen, players do not get on in the dressing room and it does happen, the papers have been showing pictures of the idiot at Man C, that happens every day but only certain players make a big story.

I know they were in the same team when it happened! What I was saying is that yes there will be small bust ups in training but only between players on different teams in that training session. Imagine the first 11 versus subs + a few reserves in a training game. Yes it will be heated - the reserves trying to prove they are good enough etc. but how often would the first 11 end up headbutting each other in a training game like that? And even if they did there is no way it should happen on a saturday in front of media, TV etc. Completely unprofessional and at the time we were a bit of a laughing stock because of it.

Headbuttting, don't you mean heads together did the FA get involved did he like big Dunc get sent down for his action?

Firstly you are talking utter rubbish - bradley had some bad times - but in the end he was a model pro - and he is definately missed.

As for the heabutt - this myth that bradley was the aggressor is totally untrue - if you watched it louis was worse than bradley.

Headbuttting, don't you mean heads together did the FA get involved did he like big Dunc get sent down for his action?

The point isn't how hard was the headbutt, but whether it was unprofessional or not. He got sent off for it for gods sake! He brought the club into disrepute by headbutting (albeit softly) a team mate. He also got arrested and sent to prison for fighting again bringing the club into disrepute. He was therefore unprofessional.

Do I win yet?

The point isn't how hard was the headbutt, but whether it was unprofessional or not. He got sent off for it for gods sake! He brought the club into disrepute by headbutting (albeit softly) a team mate. He also got arrested and sent to prison for fighting again bringing the club into disrepute. He was therefore unprofessional.

Do I win yet?

Aslong as you say people in all walks of life do wrong things, but they are still called pro's i will say you won, nothing personal fellow red like your opions.

Mittal, with a 33% stake in QPR, is apparently pulling back from pushing for a cash splurge at Loftys Road following the feud, as the BBC called it, with his nephew who resigned over the ticket price hike. We might find that Warnock, if he stays now his major boardroom backer has gone, may find transfer funds a fair bit less than rumour might otherwise have had it. If that pans out I can see Bradders being quite integral to the first team and what might be a bit of a struggle for QPR next season.

Aslong as you say people in all walks of life do wrong things, but they are still called pro's i will say you won, nothing personal fellow red like your opions.

Fair play mate, at the end of the day we both liked Bradley and he is definitely missed at the club as Riaz says. I just had some issues with him being called a model professional bearing in mind some of the things he did here...

Firstly you are talking utter rubbish - bradley had some bad times - but in the end he was a model pro - and he is definately missed.

As for the heabutt - this myth that bradley was the aggressor is totally untrue - if you watched it louis was worse than bradley.

Indeed, thought Louis was acting like a bit of a dick that day, but hey ho. That game and Bradley's interview after gave the club a serious shake up. We pulled through that period where not much was right because of the professional attitude and "life on the line" mantra of players like Brad.

Sorely missed, Would absolutely love to have him back. (Even if his crossing was shit)

Bradley Orr was always underrated at City. Not only was he a solid, dependable right back he was also a great motivator on the field and a captain by nature if not in name.

Whilst his distribution was not always the best it was noticeable that when he did not play (such as when he delayed signing a new contract under GJ) our results suffered considerably. For whatever reason we invariably did better with Bradley in the side than when he was not playing.

We have sorely missed his leadership skills since he left. He was an excellent player for us and I wish him all the best in the Premier League.

Bradley Orr was always underrated at City. Not only was he a solid, dependable right back he was also a great motivator on the field and a captain by nature if not in name.

Whilst his distribution was not always the best it was noticeable that when he did not play (such as when he delayed signing a new contract under GJ) our results suffered considerably. For whatever reason we invariably did better with Bradley in the side than when he was not playing.

We have sorely missed his leadership skills since he left. He was an excellent player for us and I wish him all the best in the Premier League.

Agreed. Wish him all the best.

PDG

Archived