IGNORED

Bgt Fixed?

myol'man

I think alot of it is fixed.

For example - the audtions we see on x factor/BGT are NOT the first auditions. There is a screening process and I think that the extremely crap people are obviously allowed through for obvious reasons. And then who they think will also make good entertainment and then the better ones of course.

I also think that some auditions are staged. There was a young lad (last year I think) who sang a MJ song amazingly well - but already had played MJ previously in his career on MJ shows. This lad would have been known to cowell...... He comes out and sings a Amy winehouse song - Cowell stops him midway and says "this aint right, choose a different song" - so the lad goes on to do an amazing performance and cowell looks like a genius.... when in actual fact, I'm sure he knew this young lad and what he was capable of!

I just cant watch these Tv programs, BGT, X factor, dancing on ice etc..On my death bed I swear to limit my regrets and completely shutting anything "celeb" out of my mind is foremost. Reading a a good Simon Scarrow book or watching nice horror movie, suuuuuuuurely better than some nomark celeb bollox? It gives yo nothing, its unfulfilling I think to be setteling doewn for What Peter did next, Jordan the next chapter! I mean, please, christ it annoys me! I dunno. I just sigh when I see 25m of womans mags with the usual bints whoring themselves at WallMart. Where are the educational mags?, what a waste of potentially talented minds I think.

Course its fixed, money is involved. although a fine line between fixed and well researched.

Archived