IGNORED

Gianni Zuiverloon?

Josh93

Billy is a left back surely? Notwithstanding that he might be a good option on the right but know too little about the fella.

Billy could play all along the back four so im sure he'd be used in both if we singed him

and zuiverloon joined west brom in 2008 for 3 sumat million and was on loan at ipswich earlier in the season

this

I don't remember seeing him play, but he fits the profile we are looking at. He is still only 24 and it sounds like he is motivated to prove himself. Maybe the Premier league is just a bit too high a standard for him at the moment. Dutch full backs tend to be excellent on the ball and good positionally. Unlike other posters, I can't see Edwards as a serious contender for right back whilst both Carey and Ribeiro are simply not available enough.

Pacey and good going forward, a bit shakey at the back by all accounts and is in the Glen Johnson mould.

Would be a good permanent signing in my opinion, but as others have said he will most likely get better offers from this country and probably the rest of Europe.

Archived