IGNORED

The Online Store

Ryan_BCFC

I am yet to receive the away shirt which i had PRE-ORDERED !!!!!!! The money went out of my bank account ages ago.

Sent them an email a few days ago and still no replie :closedeyes: A phone-call maybe required

Do they send an email to say the items have been dispatched because i am yet to receive one ??

Its a case of going missing in the royal mail, or it hasn't even been dispatched.

Cheers.

R.W

I ordered one of last seasons for my little one two weeks ago.

Had an email same day of ordering confirming disptach, with an email for any queries kevin.cumner@bcfc.co.uk

So drop them an email with the detail and see what they will do.

My shirt also hasn't arrived so contacted them on the above email addy.

I've had a response saying wait until June 10th because of a backlog and the bank holiday.

Hope that helps, at least use the email as it's free....

Have you had any money withdrawn from your account? From what you describe it sounds to me as if the order wasn't processed correctly for whatever reason.

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear about this - it shouldn't happen. I haven't heard of any other people having problems so I'll make sure we look into yours to see whether or not the order was placed without problems and whether it got dispatched ok.

I suggest you email Luke.Palmer@bcfc.co.uk and explain the situation so Luke can look into it for you. If you copy me in too (Pete.Smith@bcfc.co.uk) and it will remind me to flag the email up with Luke when I get into the office tomorrow.

regards

(Apologies if this appears twice, fighting a losing battle with my internet connection)

I am very lucky to get my shirt after a week and a half :disapointed2se:

After contacting our local delivery office, they finally establisehd where MY parcel had been sent to. It WAS NOT to my address.

secondly they put the wrong name on the envelope.........................

Total out of order.

Who can i contact about this ??????????

After contacting our local delivery office, they finally establisehd where MY parcel had been sent to. It WAS NOT to my address.

Total out of order.

Nicky Campbell and the watchdog team. Or failing that maybe the manager at the club shop.

Total out of order.

I would suggest e-mailing the club official who Percy pointed you in the direction of in his post above,

Total out of order.

Anyone can make a misstake. What's the big deal? The people posting the shirts are probably working their asses off - for £6 a hour.

Total out of order.

Rogue Traders, BBC would be your best bet mate.

Disgraceful!

Why anger yourself and post on a forum and email, when a simple phone call could have saved your blood pressure?

rolleyes.gif

Don't suggest a logical thing such as that on this forum :disapointed2se:

Total out of order.

How did your local delivery office establish which was your parcel, if it didn't have your name or address on it..?!

How did your local delivery office establish which was your parcel, if it didn't have your name or address on it..?!

Because it was a recorded delivery item and nobdy was in, They had the little red card to take down to the delivery office and obviously had to sign for it.

so from that she somehow managed to establish their house number etc :)

Lets get one thing straight, they got my surname correct. !!!!

Because it was a recorded delivery item and nobdy was in, They had the little red card to take down to the delivery office and obviously had to sign for it.

...and they left you a card as there was nobody in at the time. So they did send it to the right place aswell?

Its not Meldrew by chance is it.innocent06.gif

Archived