IGNORED

Keith Millen Interview

bristolcitysweden

Link dont seem to be working at the moment on the main site, anyone else having problems with it?

Take that back its working now

Thought it was until Player started up and then it says link is broken or moved!!!

Link dont seem to be working at the moment on the main site, anyone else having problems with it?

Take that back its working now

Thought it was until Player started up and then it says link is broken or moved!!!

What does milly say?

Worked fine for me. What did he say? No phone calls or anything for Nicky. No progress regarding the contract though and now Nicky is away on holliday. Nothing will happen for atleast a fourtnight.

Mentioned we have been after three championship players out of contract but all three are going to prem. clubs. The only name mentioned was Billy Jones.

Said moving on to the next name on the list.

Gary Owers will do scouting and coaching the under 21s.

The sport scientist from Reading that Coppell brought (can't remember the name, Kunde?) will work again for City this pre season.

Worked fine for me. What did he say? No phone calls or anything for Nicky. No progress regarding the contract though and now Nicky is away on holliday. Nothing will happen for atleast a fourtnight.

Mentioned we have been after three championship players out of contract but all three are going to prem. clubs. The only name mentioned was Billy Jones.

Gareth McAuley must have been another one we looked at, not sure on the third...

Thats a long holiday for nicky :blink:

players are on holiday until they have to report back to training (which is towards the end of june I think),

So technically he doesn't have to do anything until then,

As far as I'm aware the club hasn't set him a deadline to come in and sign (i could be wrong) but with anything like this it takes time,

On the plus side two of the sides muted as his destination have signed stikers and the 3rd QPR are rumoured to be in for Keane so every signing these clubs make increase the likely hood we keep him longer

Neil Danns the last player out of contract? or have i missed something else while i have been away.... :tumbleweed:

it was on vital this morning that we missed out on Johnson McAuley and Jones and that they are all going to prem clubs which was used to show the quility of player we are trying to bring in,

Tbh I'm not really bothered about Johnson or McAuley but I'm disapointed we missed out on Jones as I really rate him but when a manager like hodgeson wants you and a team that could be at least mid table in the prem who can offer better terms then we really don't have much chance,

I'm sure Keef has other targets and if theres any truth in the Crainey rumour then there is still good quilty players that could come,

Still early days yet to be worried tho'

The sport scientist from Reading that Coppell brought (can't remember the name, Kunde?) will work again for City this pre season.

Get ready for another injury crisis then.:innocent06:

Archived