IGNORED

Season Ticket Auction

Maybe once the magic ten thousand have been sold a further five thousand tickets should be auctioned with no reserve just to see how much our much debated 1 million person catchment is prepared to pay to watch the greatest team in the south west. I'd say wed all prefer to have a packed out gate even if wed payed full price for our tickets..........woudnt we?

Maybe once the magic ten thousand have been sold a further five thousand tickets should be auctioned with no reserve just to see how much our much debated 1 million person catchment is prepared to pay to watch the greatest team in the south west. I'd say wed all prefer to have a packed out gate even if wed payed full price for our tickets..........woudnt we?

as much as it would be nice to see the gate packed to the rafters week in week out that would open a whole can of worms,

I think it looks good with 15k in there as it appears full and if the football was entertaining or we're having a sustained period of success (like our first season in the championship) the gates would increase thats the main reason it isn't full now

Archived