IGNORED

How Many Season Tickets Do We Sell

bangers

as many as we can up to 80%(i think) of capacity, as we have to leave 10% (or 3000) for away fans, and 10% (i think) for match-by-match sale.

Dont think we have ever reached this limit tho, at least not in the last 10 years

as many as we can up to 80%(i think) of capacity, as we have to leave 10% (or 3000) for away fans, and 10% (i think) for match-by-match sale.

Dont think we have ever reached this limit tho, at least not in the last 10 years

Ah ok, im looking at getting a season ticket for when they come back on sale. Hopefully it shouldnt be a problem in getting one when they are released again for sale....

we can only sell 14500ish season tickets we have to leave 1900 for away fans (10%) and 2800ish for genral sale (20%) which takes us to our match day capacity 19500ish,

when we got through to the play-off final I think season tickets hit 13k but have since dropped to 11k which is still pritty good,

although after last years poor season I expect it to hover around 10k because of the nature of city fans recession etc...

which is still pritty good considering 10 years ago we were gett 7777 on a tuesday night against Colchester

we can only sell 14500ish season tickets we have to leave 1900 for away fans (10%) and 2800ish for genral sale (20%) which takes us to our match day capacity 19500ish,

when we got through to the play-off final I think season tickets hit 13k but have since dropped to 11k which is still pritty good,

although after last years poor season I expect it to hover around 10k because of the nature of city fans recession etc...

which is still pritty good considering 10 years ago we were gett 7777 on a tuesday night against Colchester

Do you mean 3800 for general sale?

Archived