IGNORED

Bristol 24-7 Article

red man dan

http://www.bristol247.com/2011/06/07/stephen-coombes-bristol-city-fc-must-face-new-season-with-a-clean-slate/

An other good article from this site. Not sure I agree with the limited impact of Coppell but let's not open that can.

The projections, of ten blocks really shows the 'oddity' of the season. Strange how it was 24th, 1st, 24th, 2nd...either awful or fantastic.

I cristised millen alot last season but I don't think there was a huge amount of discontent there,

I like many others were not happy with the effort or football being played at times but not once did I hear the fans get on Keefs back at the gate (which really suprised me knowing the fickleness of our fans) It may of been a case of going through the motions last season and a huge hanger over from copout, but the wasn't that much discontent,

I have a good feeling about the up coming season (better then coppell was appointed),

I think we could get in the play-offs but top 10 is our real aim lose the rest of the deadwood then make a real assult on promotion (hopefully in the ground),

I'm not convinced keef is the man to do it as he has the crisma of a wet fart but he seems to bring mostly good players in and once he has a settled side we can play good football,

He deseves at least the first 10 games (if we start as bad as last season then we may well hear discontent),

all in all its a good artical but I would call keef or sexton in limbo and I don't see huge amount of fans on their backs ether

Archived