IGNORED

Usain Bolt

Tim S

Usain Bolt has said when he stops Atheletics he wants to play football. He has said he is good enough to play for Man Utd. I will take that statement with a pinch of salt, but I have heard is is quite good.

Southampton are interested in taking him on according to someone I know at the club.

Maybe worth a trial?

he's quick thats for sure but has he got the stamana for 90 mins or the strength for the championship?

would bring media attention to the club tho'

His brother is a good cricketer and should break into the West Indies squad in the next few years (If jamaca get their act together and pick him soon) so he is from a sporting family

Sproule while overall wasnt a major player for us, he did have his moments and he was a very handy player to have on the bench.

It's hard to say whether Bolt would be a good footballer or not having seen nothing of him that's just how i'd percieve him to be!

Although Sproule did have his moments of genius ...

i read somewhere that Agbonglahor was a sprinter when he was spotted by a villa scout.

Villa tried to convert him to a footballer. granted he is super fast, but when you analyse his play, he aint actually that good.

Still relatively young though.

Archived