IGNORED

Jack Cork

Sargent Pepper

plenty of games for england youth and u21...... Wigley factor?

Gonna be honest and say that this didn't cross my mind, but makes sense!

This is the first "rumour" on here that I've thought believable and wanted to happen!:shocking: So there's absolutely no chance of him coming then...:sad26:

Chelsea were said to be ready to sell the midfielder for the seven-figure sum, even though the Premier League giants had already stated they would accept offers of £750,000 for a player who has been on their books since he was just nine years old, but has never broken into the first team.

Isn't he a defensive-type midfielder? We've already got a hatful of them. Anyway, i thought we were supposed to be signing that Livermore kid from Spurs- i'm sure that was a dead cert a couple of weeks ago?

He's more of a central midfielder than a defensive one, if you catch my drift? He's not as good at tackling as say, Cissé but is twice the passer as Skuse... Young, English and talented. Sign him ON!

Quite impressed with the calibre of players that were being linked with, if rumours are true. I know we've been unsuccessful other than bolognese but these sort of players are the type that will strengthen the first 11, not just the squad. Billy Jones, Gareth McCauley and Bradley Johnson, if the papers are to be believed, would've been awesome signings for a club like us. An now Jack Cork?! Champions league beckons...

He's more of a central midfielder than a defensive one, if you catch my drift? He's not as good at tackling as say, Cissé but is twice the passer as Skuse... Young, English and talented. Sign him ON!

Good in the air and gets stuck in as well as being a good "footballer". Do your stuff Wiggles! :englandsmile4wf:

changed your attitude, slated when I said they will do well :innocent06:

Just your betting advice is terrible... Prefer Brighton, if they sign one more striker and don't rely too heavily on the over-rated Hoskins... Tough League to predict next year, West Ham and Brum should do well and Leeds and Leicester will spend over the summer you would think...

We need to invest to stay competitive.

Just your betting advice is terrible... Prefer Brighton, if they sign one more striker and don't rely too heavily on the over-rated Hoskins... Tough League to predict next year, West Ham and Brum should do well and Leeds and Leicester will spend over the summer you would think...

We need to invest to stay competitive.

I think Brighton will do a Leeds, do well and trip at the last hurdle. Im sure Brum will bounce straight back up with West Ham in the mix if the right manager comes along. Leeds and Leicester will fall like a rock in my opinion and will be in for a shock year. Erikson leaving etc!

I think Brighton will do a Leeds, do well and trip at the last hurdle. Im sure Brum will bounce straight back up with West Ham in the mix if the right manager comes along. Leeds and Leicester will fall like a rock in my opinion and will be in for a shock year. Erikson leaving etc!

Ballabriggs?

Sorry that proved your full of shit.clapping.gif

You win some you lose some, how it works im afraid. I fool i did look that day I do admit! :whistle2:

It's not about getting some wrong. it's about dismissing someone when you clearly know nothing about the topic in question.

In regards to Jack Cork, good player....but better out their imo.

It's not about getting some wrong. it's about dismissing someone when you clearly know nothing about the topic in question.

In regards to Jack Cork, good player....but better out their imo.

I do actually know alot about the topic in question and know people involved in the sport. Fairplay to the person who gave the tip. And give me apologies to everyone that day.

As to Jack Cort does not tickle my fancy.

I do actually know alot about the topic in question and know people involved in the sport. Fairplay to the person who gave the tip. And give me apologies to everyone that day.

As to Jack Cort does not tickle my fancy.

i got the tip myself. cant remember who u tipped, but remember thinking you were clueless. guess i was proved right.

Quite impressed with the calibre of players that were being linked with, if rumours are true. I know we've been unsuccessful other than bolognese but these sort of players are the type that will strengthen the first 11, not just the squad. Billy Jones, Gareth McCauley and Bradley Johnson, if the papers are to be believed, would've been awesome signings for a club like us. An now Jack Cork?! Champions league beckons...

It's easy to get linked with players; just give a few names to the media and it looks like you are being active and ambitious. The fact we had little or no chance of getting them is neither here nor there as long as it impresses the fans. Clubs do it all the time. More difficult to find good players we might actually secure, which is what Keith needs to start doing. Perhaps he should focus on finding more Pitman/Adomah type players than shooting for the moon? If not he is going to have a very frustrating time.:disapointed2se:

It's easy to get linked with players; just give a few names to the media and it looks like you are being active and ambitious. The fact we had little or no chance of getting them is neither here nor there as long as it impresses the fans. Clubs do it all the time. More difficult to find good players we might actually secure, which is what Keith needs to start doing. Perhaps he should focus on finding more Pitman/Adomah type players than shooting for the moon? If not he is going to have a very frustrating time.:disapointed2se:

Well, Millen stated we were pretty close the the three players the previous post mentioned, Can see no reason why he'd lie. He said himself that he has a list of players and is trying to sign the first choice and if that fails quickly moving on to the next one. Makes sense to me as if we missed out on Macauley, Johnson or Jones we'd be pretty miffed we never bothered enquiring.

I think Millen knows what he is doing in the tranfer market to be honest.

Archived