IGNORED

Big Week Next Week...

Bar BS3

Just thinking that whilst it is already doing my head in being in pre/post season, it all starts to get a bit more interesting from next week!

First we have the League Cup Draw

Then there is the Stadium/VG hearing

Then the release of next seasons fixtures

Also, being a couple of weeks before players report back for proper pre season training with their clubs, you would hope/expect that most self respecting players would be getting back into their own little individual training routines, in order to report back to work in decent condition. That should mean that the vast majority of players will have been on their holidays and be turning their thoughts towards the coming season, which in turn, should hopefully trigger the start of the transfer merry go round in ernest.

Will be interesting to see what the next few weeks have in store!

Just thinking that whilst it is already doing my head in being in pre/post season, it all starts to get a bit more interesting from next week!

First we have the League Cup Draw

Then there is the Stadium/VG hearing

Then the release of next seasons fixtures

Also, being a couple of weeks before players report back for proper pre season training with their clubs, you would hope/expect that most self respecting players would be getting back into their own little individual training routines, in order to report back to work in decent condition. That should mean that the vast majority of players will have been on their holidays and be turning their thoughts towards the coming season, which in turn, should hopefully trigger the start of the transfer merry go round in ernest.

Will be interesting to see what the next few weeks have in store!

It will be very interesting in my office next Friday, it's only a small office but we have 2 City, 1 Leeds,1 Burnley, 1 West Ham and 1 Nottm.Forest :shocking:

Archived