IGNORED

Chopra

bcfczd

Ipswich will be a force next year, Wickham and Chopra? would be hard to find a better strike force than that in this division.

Be suprised if Wickham is still there by the time transfer window shuts, couple of big clubs on his trail.

Fantastic player who's a bargin @ £1m. Ipswich are fully in the race with that signing.

Past his best imo, ended up on the bench at Cardiff and with alleged personal issues as others have said. Personally I wouldn't swap him for Pitman.

decent player when he wants to be, not sure his heads in the right place these days. as mentioned before, he was a much more dangerous player 2 or 3 years ago. there's a chance that this move could kick-start his career tho so if it's only 1 mill it may be a worthwhile gamble.

decent player when he wants to be, not sure his heads in the right place these days. as mentioned before, he was a much more dangerous player 2 or 3 years ago. there's a chance that this move could kick-start his career tho so if it's only 1 mill it may be a worthwhile gamble.

He had a decent turn of pace, that's what did for a lot of teams......once that's gone, it's almost impossible to get back.

Chris Hughton seems to be the bookies fav. I think he would be a good manager for them long term, but would probably take him a season to get settled in and get things going his way so unless Cardiff do something dramatic in the transfer market then mid table for them next season!

Best thing about it is Baaaadiff have hardly any attacking players left and no manager.

Chopra,bellend,burke,Bothroyd. All gone. Fantastic.

Have I missed something? Last time I heard, Bellamy wanted to stay there? I would say money is preventing Baadiff taking him on again, but it hasn't stopped them before.

Have I missed something? Last time I heard, Bellamy wanted to stay there? I would say money is preventing Baadiff taking him on again, but it hasn't stopped them before.

But Man City are not about to pay his £80k a week on Cardiff's behalf for a second season I'm sure. Will he take a massive pay cut to stay?

But Man City are not about to pay his £80k a week on Cardiff's behalf for a second season I'm sure. Will he take a massive pay cut to stay?

Absolutely. If he is then I think that's great. A sign of commitment to a club. Something so rare nowadays. I'm sceptical, though.

Archived