IGNORED

Danny Coles & Tommy Doherty

foghornred

In my opinion Danny Coles isn't a bad footballer at league one level even now. He had bad luck with injury at Hull when he tried to go up a level. If he can maintain a professional lifestyle which may have been lacking in the past, can see him having a good season at Exeter. Paul Tisdale obviously rates him highly, Exeter had a season which went beyond expectations last season and Tisdale obviously thinks Coles can help them at the back, to push for a higher league placing this season coming up.

'Two firm City favourites moving down the leagues'

I don't think so, Coles has left League Two and Conference bound Rovers and joined Exeter in League One a much bigger West Country outfit. It will be fascinating to see who can run up the biggest bar tab at the club Noble or Coles?

Tommy Doherty an absolute legend, who bar injuries would have been a top, top player for us. Coles was a quality defender, remember him having Ellington in his pocket all night only a week after Ellington had taken apart a Premier League defence of Derby County's in the cup. But Coles was not a nice guy and a Rovers fan to make it even worse.

I saw that earlier whilst browsing, played one good game for us at Griffin Park against Brentford, in Johnson's first game. Didn't seem to hear or see much of him after and he was swiftly gone. Can't really comment on his ability as a player as we didn't see enough of him. A good move for him though to come back to England at League One level.

I saw that earlier whilst browsing, played one good game for us at Griffin Park against Brentford, in Johnson's first game. Didn't seem to hear or see much of him after and he was swiftly gone. Can't really comment on his ability as a player as we didn't see enough of him. A good move for him though to come back to England at League One level.

To be fair, he had a good scoring record at Guangdong Sunray Cave F.C. He scored 10 goals in 18 games.

He moved about a bit, china and then Albania.

Archived